WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E3 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 1st @6PM PST/9PM EST

This show just doesn’t stop! Another amazing episode last week with so much more of our favorite sidekick, S.T.R.I.P.E., another battle with Brainwave, a closer look at some of the members of the Injustice Society, and, of course, an ending that makes us crave more, more more!

Oh, we forgot the most important thing! We had a COSTUME REVEAL!!!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 3

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, June 1st, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

10 Likes

I can’t wait til episode 3, I like the picture. Nice to see our hero out during the daytime.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My big concern is: Will the Cosmic Converter Belt - powerful weapon created by Ted Knight and modified by Sylvester Pemberton - be properly acknowledged ? or is it just a cool-looking accessory? In the comics, I loved the first few years of Stargirl figuring out different powers she could tap from the belt. But after she got the staff, the belt powers took a backseat.

3 Likes

I hope we get more cast and crew for Q&A chat, how awesome it would be to chat with Luke Wilson, Amy Smart or one of the cast. :slightly_smiling_face:
This seem like a quite week.

2 Likes

Is it weird that the background of the picture looks like a park I live near?

Wait. Does that mean I’m on Earth 2?!

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Episode 2 was awesome. I’m starting to warm up to Courtney because she has been quite cold towards Stripe so far, and I am finally realizing just how her character fits into her universe in this show. Looking forward to seeing the Young JSA!

4 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @LarfleezeDidNothingWrong! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you sir! :pray:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the watch along! Welcome @LarfleezeDidNothingWrong to the community!!

2 Likes

I have tried so hard to make it to the last two watch-alongs :weary: The first week my basement flooded. The second I took my dad to Emergency to get his heart checked. :woman_shrugging:
Here’s hoping I make it to this next one without incident :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Wow. Should’ve read the comments before posting. Now I feel rude :laughing:
Hello and welcome @LarfleezeDidNothingWrong!

2 Likes

Geoff who are making a masterpiece I love it.it has drama action superhero’s and humor.

2 Likes

I love Beth Chapel in stargirl she is so funny.(ps she is the second dr mide-nite)

3 Likes

Can’t Wait! See you all then!!

2 Likes

I hope your Dad is doing ok.:confused:

1 Like

30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

Won’t be able to make it this time. Great eps. all around and what an ending! Hope PPB and everyone has a great night! :hugs:

2 Likes

:grinning:Hey everybody, did you see what happened in episode 3 when Star—
(@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell closes the door) Thankyou Reaganfan78, we don’t allow Spoiler before the Watch Along! :poison_undercoverhqtas:

3 Likes

I’m ready! I’m excited! It’s almost time!!

3 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, do you know if DC shop will get any Stargirl merchandise in soon?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like