WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E2 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 25th @6PM PST/9PM EST

What a premiere we had last week! Action-packed & full of humor, it only left us wanting more, more, more!

Last week we watched as Courtney and the Cosmic Staff became a team, not without a few bumps, bruises, and cars blowing up though. We were introduced to our first villain, Brainwave, and his son, Brainwave Jr - although he doesn’t know that yet.

And we saw S.T.R.I.P.E.! But not long enough for our taste.

Luckily, this week’s episode is titled “S.T.R.I.P.E” so it looks like we’ll get more of our awesome robot sidekick!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 2

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, May 25th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question - read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

12 Likes

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Hope she becomes Stargirl in this episode!:grinning::star2:

3 Likes

Hopefully she deflates more tires. :chopsticks: :blue_car:

4 Likes

See you all on Monday!

3 Likes

Gonna be amazing! Let’s do this! :+1:

3 Likes

is it just me, or is icicle really attractive? LOL

2 Likes

It’s definitely not just you lol

1 Like

Need more Stargirl plz

1 Like

This is so much better than the other CW shows… hopefully it stays that way!

5 Likes

My fortune teller says yes.

2 Likes

I loved the second episode, on my phone at midnight, then just now on the computer screen. No reaction thread yet?

2 Likes

Hey there, @petroik.95383! Here’s the Reaction thread for you!

1 Like

Thankyou I wanted to talk about the second episode so bad!:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, he seems pretty cool. :clayface_grinhqtas:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this episode!

3 Likes

Parts of ep 1 werent my cup o tea but dope,. ill try

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch it with you guys, I think you’re gonna love it!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One hour to go - can’t wait to watch with you all!

2 Likes

Hey all my WALers! 30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes