🚨Watch-Along Special Event:DC Daily Fan Takeover!🚨 MON,3/25 @6:30pmPT/9:30pmET

This Monday, March 25th, we’ll be doing a VERY special Watch-Along of DC Daily’s Fan Takeover episode, and we want YOU to be a part of it! :tada:

Join the swarm of fans at 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET and let your voices be HEARD! We’ll be joined right here in the comments by :sparkles:special guests​:sparkles: watching and reacting right along with you.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode will not be posted until closer to our scheduled Watch-Along, so if you don’t see it, don’t fret! It will be released closer to 6:30pm on Monday, 3/25.

“Fan takeover? What’s that?”
Not only will we fans be watching and reacting in the comments together with special guests from DC Daily and more, we’ll be featuring fans right from this community in this very special episode of DC Daily! Tune in to meet just a few of our community leaders and hear a little bit about their experiences with DC Universe.

“Wait, I’m a fan, but I’ve never done this before! WHAT DO?”
Read on for all the deets you need to join!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

HOW: Have DC Daily Episode 134 cued up on your viewing screen of choice. We will all push play at EXACT LY the same time- 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device and comment as we watch in this thread.

WHO: Special guests + the whole community (including you!), in front of the camera and in the comments!

WHAT: DC Daily Episode 134 (To be posted close to our Watch-Along time).

WHERE: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you 'll be watching DC DAILY, EPISODE 134 on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

WHEN: Monday, March 25th @6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

====================

If you only watch a single episode of DC Daily this year, this is the one to tune into. Many of the details are a surprise, so be ready for anything!

61 Likes

Super!

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, applejack! Can’t wait to meet all of you!!

6 Likes

Hmmmmm something big must be happening

6 Likes

Ooh, interesting! I’ll be at work during this but I’ll watch after of course. Have fun everyone!

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing friends from DCU Community and the DCU Bookclub Discord Channel!

7 Likes

Sound fun, sorry I won’t be there.

3 Likes

I mean front of camera, will be here for the watch along!

4 Likes

I’m seriously super excited for this!

4 Likes

I unfortunately couldn’t make it to the takeover, but I can say that a lot of really awesome people will be taking over!!! A bunch of awesome suprises!!

6 Likes

Well, I guess it’s time to meet some DC Community Heroes! I wonder who they could be…

4 Likes

:superhero:How Fun! It’s a bit past my bedtime for a work night… Hope I can WAL with everyone live :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@reaganfan - hey! An invite is an invite! That’s Amazing! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its Not an Watch Along Party With Everybody favorite DC Character Ambush Bug ayyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

4 hours or so…

Showing someone how this works!

testing…

1 hr 10 min…but will DC Daily be posted sooooooooner?,

It will!

1 Like

(how much sooner, I am not sure…)

1 Like