Watch-Along Parties Are Here To Stay!

Hellooo my favorite Community!

We’ve got some news to share with you about our beloved Watch-Alongs. While we don’t have any new Original series happening right now, that doesn’t mean the Watch-Along fun needs to end! We’ve got so many amazing Movies & TV Shows on the service that we’ve been dying to have Watch-Alongs for. And now we will!

That’s right - every Friday night, starting August 28th, we’ll be keeping that Watch-Along Party Train going with special Watch-Alongs highlighting the amazing content here on DC Universe!

And that’s not all! We know that we all love a good poll, so from time-to-time, we’ll be posting polls for you to vote on specific things, such as top episodes, best moments, or specific characters.

So, make sure to keep an eye on the Community Events Calendar for all Watch-Along announcements. We can’t wait to see you on Fridays!

47 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Alright, can’t wait for it!

7 Likes

I also have a watch-along for Friday the 21st. :grinning:

5 Likes

Best news I’ve read all day!!!

6 Likes

This is fantastic! Ever since the season finale for Harley Quinn I have felt so out of routine when it comes to WAL’s :laughing:

6 Likes

this is super exciting!!! thank you!!

4 Likes

Glad to here PPB. I’m so sorry to hear about the layoffs at DCU. I pray that you and Ajack will not be personally affected by this. If this service is to continue in some fashion beyond Dec. I don’t know if I will be able to support it if y’all were not here. This place would not be what it is without the hard work and personal touch y’all have given it. :hugs: :heart:

11 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what’s all lined up. I saw Jonah Hex is slated for August 28th.

4 Likes

Fun idea!

4 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

Huzzah!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Happy to hear this wonderful news.

4 Likes

Great!

4 Likes

:tada::raised_hands:t3: I needed some good news! Thanks! Also…

Same.

Same.

5 Likes

That’s great! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Outta curiosity, whats gonna happen to the watch-alongs after DC removes its original content? Do we know if they are going to remove the cartoons too? Like Batman TAS or Static Shock? I love watching the toons and reading the comics :sparkling_heart: I hate to see it all disappear :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you JUST THANK YOU

3 Likes

That is wonderful news!

3 Likes

Yes more superhero content to talk about!

4 Likes