📺Watch-Along📺Krypton Season1 Saturday Apr.6 & Wednesday Apr.10

@manoferos78.20423, oh no! Have you submitted a ticket to customer support? If so, let us know the ticket number and we’ll see what the status is. If not, please report your issue by submitting a ticket to yourdcu.com/help - the fate of Krypton depends on it!

I’ll be in the middle of the woods without internet until late Saturday night but I’ll try to catch up so I can attend on Wednesday!

2 Likes

@MattMcDonald If you come across a cabin and you see the Necronomicon Ex Mortis laying on a desk inside…just don’t go in there =)

2 Likes

@manoferos78.20423

I hope you can make it! @Applejack provided a link for technical assistance. Thanks @Applejack for the help :slight_smile:

@MattMcDonald
I wish you a great adventure in the woods, and hope to see you here Wednesday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vroom, LMAO man I love those movies! have you checked out ash vs. evil dead on showtime or it might be stars, cant remember but the first 2 seasons were hilarious.

@JLWWSM, I cant but would if I could. they did a great job with brainiac and the Zod family.

1 Like

Looking forward to the WAL!
I’ll only be in chat during my shift, but I’ll be watching the entire lineup with you guys!

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165
Thanks and I completely agree with you about Brainiac and the Zod family. I’m counting down the days to watch this!

@KittyKrawler
Yay! I’m so glad you can join us for a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aquamon Ash vs. The Evil Dead was on Starz. I watched the first few episodes but it wasn’t for me. When it comes to Ash, I like The Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 alot but I LOVE Army of Darkness the most. It’s one of my all time favorite movies.

“Hey, what’s that you got on your face?”

steers topic back on track Go Krypton!

…and Nyssa :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Applejack I submitted a ticket and the last message I got back was they are working on the issue and would get back to me. That was a couple of days ago.

It seems that it isn’t working for a lot of people.

1 Like

Wish I could make it but I will be watching the G1 supercard

We are working internally to fix this. If you continue to experience this issue, please let us know what devices are being effected and confirm there are no shards of Kryptonite in close proximity. Thanks for the heads up, everyone!

2 Likes

WALs might work better in 2-4 hour formats. I’ve never been able to binge more than that for any show. I’ll probably see Shazam tomorrow morning, but I did just watch the first episode of Krypton, and was very impressed.

1 Like

Well since Bat-day was such a hit and I thoroughly enjoyed, can’t miss this one for my El family ancestors! Plus splitting it up is a nice touch! Let’s make my second WAL a huge success

3 Likes

@Gleek
I’m glad you enjoyed episode 1. We’d love to have you if you can join for any of the episodes on Saturday or Wednesday.

@ResQanjo
I’m glad you can make it and that you enjoyed the Bat-day watch-along! The El ancestors are amazing =)

We kick off in about 9 hours! See you soon, Krypton awaits!

See you guys in the Ay-Em! :wave:

1 Like

Less than an hour to go!