đź“şWatch-Alongđź“şKrypton Season1 Saturday Apr.6 & Wednesday Apr.10

Season 1 of Krypton arrives on DC Universe April 5th!!! Who’s in for a binge watch-along?!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Krypton Season 1, episodes 1-10

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below!

When: Saturday, April 6th and Wednesday April 10th, see the schedule below for times.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together. And we need to prep for Season 2 which airs this Summer! WhooHoo!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access KRYPTON.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

=========================

Watch-Along Schedule!

:spiral_calendar:SATURDAY April 6th

Episode 1, Pilot
7:00 AM PDT/10:00 AM EDT

Episode 2, House of El
8:00 AM PDT/11:00 AM EDT

Episode 3, The Rankless Initiative
9:00 AM PDT/12:00 PM EDT

Episode 4, The Word of Rao
10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT

Episode 5, House of Zod
11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM EDT

Episode 6, Civil Wars
12:00 PM PDT/3:00 PM EDT

Episode 7, Transformation
1:00 PM PDT/4:00 PM EDT

:spiral_calendar:WEDNESDAY April 10th
Episode 8, Savage Night
5:00 PM PDT/8:00 PM EDT

Episode 9, Hope
6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT

Episode 10, The Phantom Zone
7:00 PM PDT/10:00 PM EDT

Let’s take a journey to Krypton!

15 Likes

I’d like a ticket for that journey please.

4 Likes

I’m thinking out loud to myself here: what about the Saturday Mornings WAL? I’ll have to dip in one and out of the other. Ah well, that’s a good problem to have =)

2 Likes

I’m loving these early marathon Saturday WALs. Last week’s was badass and the fact that this one is Superman related really gets me jazzed!

hopes nobody thinks he’s talking to himself

3 Likes

Great question, @Vroom! We’ll be hanging with the Kryptonians this Saturday instead of SMC, to be continued the following week :smiley:

3 Likes

Glad to have you, @Vroom! I love this series.

2 Likes

Sounds…“super”.

puts on shades David Caruso style, then runs out of the room to avoid the sure to be airborne tomaters headed his way

2 Likes

Wow my Saturdays are usually jam-packed, I’ll try to make what I can .

I’ll definitely make a mark for Wednesday night which should be a little easier to pull off…

2 Likes

@Don-El
Cool! :sunglasses:
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the episodes.

1 Like

I wish I could be part of this one as I love the series, but sadly will be at work at that time. Hope everyone has fun though.

1 Like

love it, just finished it last night on disc, amazing show

OMG can’t wait

2 Likes

@DanTheManOne1
We’ll miss you!

@manifest
It is insanely beautifully done. I can’t wait to discuss it with everyone and have live reactions!

2 Likes

@aozab29.42398
Me too!

1 Like

I’ll probably watch the whole thing this weekend as I’ll be recovering from surgery and will be on spring break for the rest of that time! If I haven’t finished I’ll join you!

3 Likes

Good luck on the surgery Nathan!

2 Likes

@Nathan.Payson
I wish you a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Good luck on your surgery @Nathan.Payson.

1 Like

I would love to but the only way I can is if you get the chromecast issue resolved

1 Like