πŸ‘€ Watch-Along: Justice League Dark 2/12 @6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET πŸ‘€

I will! I usually use DC Universe on my TV so I miss a lot of what goes on in Community unless I check my phone

1 Like

Today I got Joker on DVD.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think I would go with the fight against Faust.

3 Likes

I have a butler

4 Likes

Great party @ZatannaAndHerSpells.

2 Likes

I believe next week around the same time there’s going to be one for Batman & Harley Quinn.

4 Likes

I’m still going with that hospital scene.

2 Likes

Boston commenting about insurance on the Batmobile. β€œis there even a policy for something like that”

2 Likes

I’ll have to watch out for the Batman & Harley Quinn! Also, my favorite part was the backwards talking and Constantine stopping Zatanna in the library

2 Likes

I hope to be there. I was skeptical of these Watch-a-longs, but I think I having a lot of fun. It is nice to have company.

4 Likes

That I did watch, couldn’t wait so I watch it.

1 Like

I missed that. Guess I will need to watch it again…

1 Like

We have more awesome Watchalongs coming for you guys! :smiley: This Friday the increadible @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell will be joining you for Harley Quinn episode 12. I really would suggest tuning in.

Nest week @BestBeastBoy is jumping in to host Batman and Harley Quinn - and it should be a ton of fun. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve probably watched this one way too many times. Jumped in late to the watch along but can recite more lines than I should admit.

2 Likes

I always like it when Zatanna and Constatine pop up in other comics, but I’ve never read anything they’ve been the mains in. Anybody have comic recommendations for them? Bonus points if it’s on DC Universe

2 Likes

Bye guys have a great evening and Thankyou again @ZatannaAndHerSpells! :smiley::popcorn::desktop_computer:

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting this, @ZatannaAndHerSpells! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for hosting @ZatannaAndHerSpells! This has been a great excuse to finally watch this!

2 Likes

Zatanna showing off her raw power is, hands down, one of my favorite scenes as well. :smiley:

There were so many really cool scenes in this.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)