๐Ÿ‘€ Watch-Along: Justice League Dark 2/12 @6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET ๐Ÿ‘€

JOIN US AT 6PM PST/ 9PM EST FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK!

:sparkles: !๐–“๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–‰๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–Œ ๐–† ๐–—๐–”๐–‹ ๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐•ป :sparkles:

My dear audience, weโ€™ve certainly heard your cries for an encore performance of our animated get-togethers and Iโ€™m very pleased to announce another scheduled performance hosted by yours truly!

So, what animated adventure will we be enjoying? If you peeked at the title, you might have guessed already, but weโ€™re jumping right into the mystic world Justice League Dark.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€˜toons and unwind after a long day. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Justice League Dark

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Justice League Dark on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Wednesday, February 12th @6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Justice League Dark.

DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the timestream, just let us know! Weโ€™ll work it out like good teams always do.

A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

2 Likes

JLD was a pretty spectacular movie, I havenโ€™t watched it since it was released so Iโ€™m totally down for an encore!

3 Likes

Looking forward to it!:grinning:

3 Likes

Oh wow! Count me in. I like this Constantine.

2 Likes

Super happy I was able to take today off work :sunglasses:

4 Likes

15 minutes to go peeps!

1 Like

So glad to have you here, @iJest!

I hope everyone is ready because the fun is about to begin, in just 15 minutes!!

1 Like

Hey Zatanna, Happy Lincoln Day, Iโ€™m looking forward to this watch along! :smiley:

2 Likes

You beat me to it, @Son.of.Robin! Great job. :smile:

And welcome to the fun, @Lincolnfan78! Are you all ready to go?

2 Likes

reserves a seat for his stunt double

I canโ€™t make this one, but 'ol Stunt Double Super Dave sure can!

3 Likes

Yup, after Iโ€™m done watching the news and ready to go!

That reminds me, I need to watch todayโ€™s DC Daily.

Afterall, I get all the news I need from DC Daily and the weather report.

1 Like

Just ten more minutes! :smiley: Itโ€™s so exciting to get to watch some awesome 'toons with all of you again.

2 Likes

I have to be honest, Iโ€™ve never seen this movie, so itโ€™ll be my first.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Youโ€™re in for a wild ride, @Lincolnfan78. Honestly, this is one of my favorite animated movies ever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grin:Cool! Is Mr. Toad in this movie? I just love his wild ride at Disneyland! Just Kidding!
:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:looking forward to it!

Five minutes until showtime! :smiley: I hope everyoneโ€™s ready to go!

1 Like

First watch-along, first time seeing this movie. Didnโ€™t even know this was happening. Iโ€™m excited!

3 Likes

Welcome! I believe you will have a good time.

3 Likes