WATCH-ALONG! Jonah Hex Watch-Along! FRIDAY, August 28th @5PM PST/8PM EST

Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) is a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone…and anything.

Having survived death, Jonah’s violent history is steeped in myth and legend, and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the “other side.”

His only human connection is with Leila (Megan Fox), whose life in a brothel has left her with scars of her own. But Jonah’s past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can’t refuse: in exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is gathering an army and preparing to unleash Hell, is also Jonah’s oldest enemy and will stop at nothing until Jonah is dead.

Based on the legendary graphic novel, Jonah Hex is an epic adventure thriller about one man’s personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Jonah Hex

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Jonah Hex on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, August 28th at 5p PST/8p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Jonah Hex.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

11 Likes

I gotta watch this soon, so I can watch it again and have many clever spontaneous quips to make.

5 Likes

sounds fun, i’ll do my best to make it!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Why this movie? LOL.

2 Likes

On the watch-along calendar, it’s set for Saturday.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Fixing now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Because we haven’t had a watch a long for it yet.

3 Likes

I was kidding.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen this flick, it looked like garbage, but maybe now is the time to see it. It’ll be more fun as a watch along.

2 Likes

Dope, Ill be here and ill be sure to bring a friend! :racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

4 Likes

Intend to watch this with y’all. See you guys Friday.

4 Likes

Planning to be here for this. Fingers crossed I dont mix up the time frame :crossed_fingers::joy:

4 Likes

Getting all of my responsibilities for the day out of the way to enjoy this!! I’m bringing a friend too! :laughing:

3 Likes

Just under 30 minutes to go!

4 Likes

I read this as "Getting all of my personalities for the day out of the way…and I was like, “Girl, same” :rofl:

2 Likes

Grabbing my dinner, then I’ll be ready! :yum:

2 Likes

Less than 10 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Sounds yummy! See you soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting ready for the awesomeness. I hope I don’t :sleepy: :sleeping: :sleeping_bed: during it. Been one heck of a long work week!

2 Likes