WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2 PREMIERE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd @6PM PST/9PM EST

I’m so sorry to hear you can’t make it, @batgirl226! Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you next week! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Toona!!! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Harley Quinn sea 2 ep 1 :+1: :+1:! … Best part is Com Jim Gordons chest hair reveal 19mins & 47secs in. Solid Jim…solid :muscle:DC​:fist:

4 Likes

Hi! Hi! Hi! Missed Everybody :poisonivy_hqas: Stokes for Tonight’s WAL :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes

You’ve definitely been missed! I haven’t gotten a chance to watch tonight’s episode so I’m super excited!

:harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

2 Likes

And with that…15 minutes to go!!

2 Likes

It will be the third time for me watching it!!! :harleyquinn_hqas:

3 Likes

:sob:It was so sad! Not sure if I can watch restof the series now that poor :penguin_starehqtas: is dead!

3 Likes

Soon! First Watchalong~

4 Likes

9 more minutes, see you guys at All Star watch along, Have Fun! :harley_eyebrowhqtas:

3 Likes

Just a little over 5 minutes to go! Grab your snacks and drinks! Get those play button fingers hovering!

We’re about to count it down!!!

4 Likes

Locked and loaded. (I’m ready to press play that is)

2 Likes

5 more minutes. Get your snacks and drinks on.

2 Likes

Can’t bloody wait!! Gotta post my drawing again…promise it’ll be the last time!! :wink:

8 Likes

Are we READY? :harley_smilehqtas:

3 Likes

Me debating whether to eat snacks or save them because I can’t just go out to the grocery store whenever like before

8 Likes

Good evening everyone!

5 Likes

I LOVE this! :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Made it just in time

2 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell Thanks!!

2 Likes