WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2 PREMIERE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2 PREMIERE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd @6PM PST/9PM EST

We’re kicking off Season 2 of Harley Quinn! Harley and her crew took down the Joker at the end of last season, so Gotham City (or what’s left of it) is theirs for the taking!!! Or is it?

Calling themselves the Injustice League, Penguin, Bane, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, & Two-Face have joined forces, much to Harley’s dismay.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 1

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, April 3rd, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

12 Likes

Hell yeah! :kitemanhqtas:

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll be there!

5 Likes

To quote Kite Man, “Hell yeah!”

7 Likes

Definitely in need of a DC Universe watch-along!

7 Likes

can’t wait!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Looking forward to this. To quote the last few replies “HELL YEAH!”

5 Likes

Bring on the Freeze! I want ice puns! #whatkilledthedinosaurs :joy::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Hell yeah! :kiteman2_hqtas:

4 Likes

@TaimurDar You missed out on the dc all star games watchalongs

2 Likes

wonder what kinda music frank listens too

6 Likes

Wont be able to make this watchalong or the all star games finale :pensive:… I love both the new Harley Quinn episode and the season finale of all star games… I want more!!

3 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, have you watch this episode yet?

1 Like

Excited can’t wait to see some of the new and familiar characters :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Season 2 is here!!! HELL YEAH!

30 minutes until showtime!

4 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! I haven’t gotten a chance to yet. With everything going on it’s been a whirlwind, so I’m super happy to sit down and have 2 WALs tonight.

I did hear some rumors though. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Oh man, @Nomad531! You’ll definitely be missed at both of the WALs, However, hope you and yours are safe and, hopefully, will see you next week! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Due to last minute thing that has come up I can’t participate in the watch along​:disappointed: hope you all enjoy and I will def dive back into Harley tomm!

4 Likes

Ditto! :poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes