WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E8 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E8 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode was EXPLOSIVE! We had BFF loyalty with Ivy refusing to let Harley take all of the blame for the death of Penguin :cry:. We had an amazing emotional monologue from Ivy that touched all of our hearts. We had self-sacrificing love from Harley as she swan-dived back into the Pit to make sure Ivy could escape and live her best life and the, dare I say, heroic rescue of Harley from Ivy from said swan-dive. But all of that pales in comparison of the final minutes of the episode - when it FINALLY happened! The long-awaited first kiss of Harley and Ivy! :couplekiss_man_woman:

Now that it happened, will things change between our two BFFs or will they just brush it off to the high emotions of the escape? And, if they do brush it off, how will Harley react? I think it’s safe to say that she won’t take it well…

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 8

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, May 22nd, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

12 Likes

Can’t wait to watch with you guys :smile:

:frankhqtas:

6 Likes

“first” kiss is what I like to hear :harleyquinn_hqas: :heart: :poisonivy_hqas:

8 Likes

I just got the DC app on my tablet and discovered the community. Can’t wait to watch along!

9 Likes

Welcome! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome!! :frank_grinhqtas:

Fridays are the highlight of my week def worth joining

3 Likes

I started getting into this show to be apart of WALs and glad I did! Look forward to being around for this :grin:

4 Likes

I love this show so much. Harley Quinn media has been AMAZING recently. From the “Harleen” comic to this show I’m lving. I’ve been saying a lot recently that Harley Quinn may not be the hero we NEED, but she’s the clown queen of chaos we’ve GOT in these uncertain times. And we’re in good hands :diamonds:

My drag aesthetic is heavily influenced by Harley Quinn as well, being a fellow “janky A$$ clown with bad eye makeup”. I’m trying to earn those DC points so I can get the statue of her with the baseball bat!!

Here’s me as Harley in Boystown Chicago before the service industry shut down. And, I just bought like 150$ worth of drag for Harley on amazon yesterday and gonna do my twist on this animated show’s Harley when the bars open back up that I’ll share with everyone

:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

9 Likes

Hey @Darkchimichanga!

Welcome to the Community! So glad you’re going to join us tonight. We always have a blast!

4 Likes

You look AH-MAZING, @CaraBowdit!

I can’t wait to see your twist on Harley TAS!

Hope to see you tonight at the Watch-Along! :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Woohoo!

1 Like

Is this the thread where the watch-along is occurring? Or should we be on the lookout for a new thread at that time?

1 Like

The watch-a-long will be right here in this thread @KaigetaTheGreat. @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell is the amazing host and will be here to throw popcorn at unsuspecting participants. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Im so excited :laughing:

4 Likes

Im going to get you and @Darkchimichanga mixed up—I can tell already. (Excellent avatars btw) See you both tonight!! I can’t wait!! :dancer:t2:

Oh and psssst. @Dcgoddessofmayhem! Right here! :grin: :crossed_fingers: Fingers crossed true love wins! :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart: Im w/ @MissGsptlsnz! ok bye

6 Likes

Thanks again! You’re all over the forum today! XD

2 Likes

the last 2 episodes made me sad… I think most of us have been on a similar situation at least once in this life. :sob:

5 Likes

I’ll try. I started the episode this morning, but I didn’t finish.

1 Like

Not if I fix it first :smiley:

2 Likes

That is an excellent new pic @Darkchimichanga !! I :purple_heart: it!!

3 Likes