WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E6 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 8th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E6 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 8th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode sure was jam-packed with 4th wall breaks, Batgirl coming into her own and teaming up with her Da…Commissioner Gordon, Alfred and his wig of intrigue, and, of course, Batman! We got to see him weak, then broken, but really, it was whiny, petulant, stubborn Bruce that thrilled us all, along with the amazing and hilarious dynamic between him and Alfred.

I mean, what more could you ask for out of a Batman cartoon called, “Harley…” WAIT, this isn’t a Batman cartoon!

Harley, Kivy, and her crew are the more we can ask for, and, this week, we’re back to our same Harley time, same Harley channel.

Finally, another of the questions from the Season 1 Finale will be answered (hopefully and complete with flashbacks) - What happened to Joker?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 6

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, May 8th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

15 Likes

excited for the premier!

6 Likes

Love :heart: Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Haven’t done a watch-a-long since Justice League Dark. Looking forward to some virtual social activity!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see this episode! I am excited to see what has happened to the Joker since the season finale.

3 Likes

cant wait to see it !!! Need my HQ fix

7 Likes

Great episode.

2 Likes

Ooh This seems fun! I’ll see you all tomorrow!

3 Likes

Looking at the picture wonder if I should feel sorry for the Joker? Looks to me like they are going to do their own version of Mad Love when Harley first meet Joker. This should be interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @HarleyQuinn3X! :slightly_smiling_face: Hope you’ll be able to join us for the watch along.

1 Like

I will try to make this one :black_joker:

4 Likes

I really could use a good laugh today. See you tonight! :tada:

4 Likes

Might be joining this watch a long for the first time :grin:

6 Likes

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

I think it’s time for my first watch-along.

4 Likes

I hope it provides you the laughs you seek!

3 Likes

I’m counting on it.

1 Like

Less than an hour to go… I am super stoked about this episode! I was really close to watching it earlier today, but I held back since I didn’t want to miss out tonight.

4 Likes

We’re starting this countdown! 30 minutes until showtime!

:poisonivy_hqas:

4 Likes

So Excited!!!

2 Likes