WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 1st @6PM PST/9PM EST

The marriage of Kivy is a GO! Whether you love the idea or not, looks like this season is heading towards a wedding.

However, enough about Kivy for now, because it looks like the Bat is back! We’ll get to see what happens when Bruce Wayne wakes from his coma, but what will happen? Does he remember who he is? Does he remember who Batman is? And if he does, is he ready to don the cowl again to save Gotham?

But, really WHO are the two guys browsing DC Universe and what do they have to do with Harley Quinn?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 5

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, May 1st, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

8 Likes

The 4th wall is in tatters! Look at that screencap!

6 Likes

Is that from a episode or @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell made that? That look so cool!:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this episode. It looks like we’ll see what Bruce has been up to!

5 Likes

I was hoping to see a Bat who laughs, the way the picture I saw looks, look like he’ll meet Batgirl for the first time.:grinning:

4 Likes

:grin:Bet those guys surfing DC Universe is looking for Stargirl, well they’ll have to wait til May 18 just like everybody else!

3 Likes

Wait, you can use DCU from consoles? I looked it up from the PSN store and just found the MMO.

2 Likes

This show is sooo much better than family guy

6 Likes

Just on Xbox One as far as I know.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That seems like a missed opportunity. Would be nice if you could link your account with Prime or something and watch through that.

2 Likes

Apparently Sony is really slow at implementing new apps on there.

3 Likes

It would be nice to get it on the Switch too, but considering they still haven’t put Netflix on there I’m not gonna hold my breath

4 Likes

Another awesome episode. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:this show blows family guy out of the water. Its more than great. But i just don’t understand why anyone would complain about batman not being showed enough in a show that is Harley Quinn centered it makes no sense and they watch it knowing Its a Harley Quinn show not a batman show. Personally, I like that its a Harley Quinn show. Its a good show and I hope it gets all the accolades it gets. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey all my, Sprouts and Sproutlettes! We’ve got about 30 minutes until we break that 4th Wall!

6 Likes

Breaking the fourth wall I think @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell is a nicest person in real life. :slightly_smiling_face: Hope she’s having a great day!

4 Likes

Hey, @Lincolnfan78! Thanks so much for that! :green_heart:

I’m having a pretty great day myself, hope yours is just as awesome as you!

2 Likes

A little over 10 minutes to go before showtime! Gather up those snacks and drinks! See you in just a few!

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this episode! I’m ready for Commissioner Gordon to squeal like a little girl when he sees Batman again!

1 Like

Hi all excited to be with you all again for another watch along

2 Likes