WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E4 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 24th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E4 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 24th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week we ended on a massive cliffhanger - what is Poison Ivy going to say to Kite Man’s proposal? Yes? No? Ahhh, the suspense is killing us!

That wasn’t all we had though, we also got to see the sultry and sneaky Catwoman in action.

But now we need more…more Kivy, more Harley, more everything!! And, man, do we get it this week, as a matter of fact, things get downright cold, with a chance of Freeze!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 4

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, April 24th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

6 Likes

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Poor Harley gotta be freezing in that block of ice again! :cold_face:Brrr!!!

4 Likes

Harls pleaaase stop killing other villains,
love,
your pal Jest.

I got caught up yesterday folks!! Haven’t watched today’s episode yet. Looking forward to tonight :green_heart:

5 Likes

gotta wake up in batman beyond time

3 Likes

she only killed 1 or 2 counting joker now that is a killing joke

4 Likes

Spoilery spoilers: I don’t think she succeeded in killing the Joker, but she definitely killed Oswald! I was worried for the Riddler, haha. This rampage must be stopped!!

3 Likes

oh yea fables too

2 Likes

Gonna be here tonight, but already saw today’s episode :eyes:. . Like king shark had said about the death spike on front of the car "I can admit when I am wrong " :rofl: @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell

4 Likes

i remember from season 2 trailer i think we get a special appearance by beyonce

3 Likes

Nope its lady GAH-GAHHH @RedWolfEagle

2 Likes

Hey folks! A little over 30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

:joy: :wink:

1 Like

Love how it’s a mr. Freeze episode on such a hot day :fire::hot_face:

2 Likes

You must be having a lot nicer weather than I am having - it’s been rainy, dreary, and cool all day. Which means tomorrow will be super hot and humid. :unamused:

1 Like

15 minutes to go! If you need to grab the episode to get it ready, here you go --> Episode 4

4 Likes

Super excited to see what they do with Mr. Freeze here

2 Likes

It’s just going to be hotter now until September :unamused: it’s much worse having to stay inside all day :hot_face:

2 Likes

Yay! I have my special watching partner right here!

4 Likes

I’m just glad to live in a country and age that has A/C

3 Likes