WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E2 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 10th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Where do I even start with last week’s premiere? We had Harley on ice (literally) for two months (!), we had Cheryl and the Guys join Bane’s crew, Gordon lost faith in the badge and was hit with a divorce request, adorable Mini-Batman…I could keep going on and on it was so action-packed!

I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment of silence for dear Penguin though. :pensive:

This week just continues on that high paced chaos that Harley loves as Harls and Ivy take on The Riddler…as college students!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 2

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, April 10th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

10 Likes

Cannot wait for this next episode. This show has been an extremely pleasant surprise!

4 Likes

Woohoo! Hype, hype, hype, hype!

2 Likes

Easily my favorite thing on tv right now

3 Likes

I’ll be there watching!

3 Likes

:sob:Poor Penguin!
Moment of Silent
:disappointed:

:penguin::penguin::penguin:
:penguin: :penguin_starehqtas::penguin:
:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Oswald ‘Penguin’ Cobblepott
December 1941-April 2020

6 Likes

Think you mean streaming :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Another watchalong I wont be able to attend :pensive: saw the episode and wow what a ride it was :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This just means it’s Joshua’s time to become the next penguin

3 Likes

thirty minutes until showtime!!

:harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

2 Likes

After what Harley did,I’m not watching the rest of the series, Have fun.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’ll be missed, @Reaganfan78! Totally understand though.

1 Like

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from absurd adult cartoons is that just because a beloved character died, that they’ll stay dead, never give up hope. Kakaww!ImpeccableFancyHalicore-size_restricted

3 Likes

15 minutes to go, folks!

3 Likes

Hi :wave:

2 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat! Glad you made it. We’re going to be counting down in just a minute!

2 Likes

Are we READY?

2 Likes

Buckled in :+1:t3:

2 Likes

2 minutes to go! Guess who brought Reeses Pieces?

1 Like

So excited for the new episode!

1 Like