WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E10 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 5th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Holy Bachelorette Party! We had clipboard planning, reluctant friends, an island of men, drunken ragers, a surprise nuptial under the sea, a musical number, murder, mayhem, and 2 very intimate moments last week.

What’s gonna happen now that the Bachelorette Party is over? How is Harley going to react to Ivy’s rejection?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 10

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 5th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

16 Likes

I’m so psyched for the new ep

7 Likes

Three days!!

6 Likes

I’m ready NOW. :grin:

4 Likes

Me:
Only 3 days! Overhaul of excitement

Also me seeing others posting scene spoilers I’m clearly trying to avoid:

Bottom line, I’m super stoked XD

5 Likes

And here I was trying to contain my enthusiasm. Lol. I’m w/ you @void.empress01.80102 —Let’s DO THIS! :purple_heart::muscle:t3:(BYOBB as usual, right?? Bring your own baseball bat? ) :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lol I’m ready the moment the episode ends :joy:

5 Likes

@bribriibri I know, I want to binge this show SO bad. I know it’s better to wait tho. It’s worth it.

3 Likes

I haven’t been this hooked on a show since House M.D. several years ago. I’m now 28 and completely in love with this show. Ivy is my cartoon crush (no shame). :laughing::green_heart: I love her dry-wit humor, her grumpy (yet endearing) demeanor, her dedication to Harley and the environment, her selective empathy despite her efforts to avoid humans. She’s amazing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Let’s do it! Can’t wait!

6 Likes

Who’s ready to probably have their heart broken again? :raising_hand_woman:t3:

6 Likes

So ready for this!!

5 Likes

Sooooo excited! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

5 Likes

Why y’all gotta play with my emotions like this?! Y’all just had to make the sane Joker hilarious! Ugh, I already like him. :weary: I’m definitely not saying I want Harley/Joker romantically, but the sane Joker as her friend… Yeah, he’s very likable. :sob:

This episode is great so far! :grin:

1 Like

Dear HQ party platoon,
‘Cause you all put a smile on my face, (and I’m still going to 1984 no matter what! today) :no_good_woman:t2: A song! This ones for Harley, all of you …and…Chris Pine’s beautiful blue eyes. :heart: Plz enjoy.

5 Likes

See you all here at 6! I got my baseball bat ready :harleybathqtas: :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes

I wish I could. But I’ve got to work an extra shift tonight. I’ll watch it alone when I get home.

3 Likes

T-30 minutes to go. How many of you are ready to party?

4 Likes

30 minutes until showtimeeeeee!

4 Likes

Hey @lachloant.27944! Welcome to the Community! Hope you can join us for the WAL tonight!

3 Likes