WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E9 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 24th @6PM PST/9PM EST

JOIN US TONIGHT AT 6PM PST/9PM EST FOR THE NEXT HARLEY QUINN EPISODE!!

It actually happened! Harley Quinn and crew are members of the Legion of Doom…but at what cost? Join us on Friday to see just what being a Legion of Doom member means for Harley and how she handles being face-to-face with Joker again.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 9

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 24th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

10 Likes

This morning I thought today is Friday and was thinking of watching this, nope got 1 more day to go! Did anyone ever notice how some of Superman’s villains look just like they’re from Superman the animated series? :superman_hv_2:

5 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: Hey @nu52, by accident I finally figure out how to make the emojis a little big! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hoot! Hoot! Happy Harley Day! Wooo!

5 Likes

Watched episode 9. Couldn’t wait. Will be on later tonight for the watch along.

4 Likes

Anyone also going to harleywood??? :eyes:

2 Likes

Same, plus I’m going to be working so wont be able to watch, probably just gonna comment during my dinner/lunch break… so watching it now in the morning

2 Likes

Woohoo! So excited for tonight!

4 Likes

I find that when I’m on the watch-along, I miss half the stuff. Most of these episodes require 2-3 viewings so I can catch everything. But I love the Message Board comments. They are priceless.

6 Likes

I know, bang though in this episode :joy::joy::joy: I mean bane :smirk:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Only 30 minutes until showtime! See y’all soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Less than 15 minutes to go!

7 Likes

Alright my WALers, it’s almost that time! :clock12:

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:
:psycho_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :clayface_hqas:

5 Likes

Same Harley-time, same Harley-channel!

4 Likes

3 minutes! Make sure you have your snacks and drinks!

3 Likes

I am paused and ready! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 minutes…cozy up and get ready!

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaall righty then. Glad to be here

3 Likes