WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E7 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 10th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Come join us on Friday night at 6pm PST, 9pm EST for a brand new episode of Harley Quinn!

Harley and her crew are still trying to catch the attention of the Legion of Doom, but nothing, so far, has worked. What will happen when they try to steal the “unstealable” item that so many have tried and failed to get? Come join us on Friday evening to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 7

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 10th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

6 Likes

I know I’m here pretty early but I hope I’m here for the watchalong later today :sweat_smile: because I might be busy later and just wanted to stop in and say Hi

5 Likes

It was good :kite: :poisonivy_hqas:

4 Likes

I will be here! There? You get the point.
Also, I love the promotional photo for the episode. Frank and Ivy chillin’ in the background is gold!

5 Likes

I missed frank alot

3 Likes

I have already watched twice and IT’S A WILD RIDE. That’s all I’ll say. See everyone tonight.

5 Likes

Me too KITE MAN HELL YEAH

4 Likes

I was watching today episode thinking this is getting a bit too much!

1 Like

Queen of fables is a little too much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Just about 30 minutes until showtime! See y’all soon!!!

4 Likes

I’m at a brewery btw, won’t be making it to the full watchalong but will be here for the commentary :smirk:

4 Likes

Have fun! Glad you’ll be around though!

5 Likes

yoohoo I made it

4 Likes

WooHoo - glad you’re here @red.hood.riding!

Only 10 minutes to go, folks!

4 Likes

A little fainty :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

damn I forgot to buy popcorn

3 Likes

That’s okay…I know someone who might share

Or maybe not…

5 Likes

are you okay ? u need cpr or anything lol

3 Likes

My comment will make sense when u see King shark