WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E6 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 3rd @6PM PST/9PM EST

Join us at 6p PST/ 9p EST for Harley Quinn S1, E6!

Last week we delved into the mind of Harley Quinn, but this week we discover what happens when a piece of Clayface gets left behind and becomes a “key witness” against Harley and her crew to none other than Commissioner Jim Gordon! What secrets will be spilled this week? Join us for the first Watch-Along of 2020 and find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 6

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 3rd, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

10 Likes

I hope they bring Batgirl and Mister Freeze to the series, I can’t wait to see this episode! :harleyquinn_hqas:

4 Likes

This show has WAY exceeded the expectations i had for it and has completely erased the depressing Titans show from my brain. THANKS HARLEY!..(and writers, animators, producers, etc)

5 Likes

Hoping I can make this one and that there is a Frank the plant and Kite Man appearance :smiley:

4 Likes

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

This show is the funniest on tv now!

2 Likes

You know which Harley Quinn character that Harley reminds me of? The telltale of Batman season 2. That Harley Quinn has quite an attitude that you don’t want to mess with her! :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes

Couldn’t wait for Episode 6. Watched it first thing at 8am CST. It will not disappoint. In fact this one is so full of things that I had to watch 3 times.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Just 30 minutes until showtime!

5 Likes

Awesome, let the hilarity ensue

3 Likes

I watch it earlier today, let’s just say Clayface represent one of my favorite show!:grinning::popcorn::tv:

4 Likes

With much difficulty, I have managed to abstain from watching H.Q. all day so I could watch it with y’all tonight! I live in NC, so I have had to wait till 9pm my time, but I’m almost there :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Hey there, y’all! Happy New Year!! :champagne:

5 Likes

6:00 always a bad time for me. Cause it’s dinner time! :slightly_smiling_face: Have fun watching!

2 Likes

Ahh, done with work and ate some pho :ramen: now it’s time for some H.Q. :harley_hv_6:

3 Likes

Awww, we’ll miss you @Reaganfan78!

2 Likes

What’re y’all most excited about with this episode?

2 Likes

I totally understand where you’re coming from there. I make my complaints about having to wait till 9:00; but honestly, if it was at 6:00pm my time, I wouldn’t be able to participate. That’s right in the middle of when I have to start feeding everyone and then do bath times and start getting everyone ready for bed, etc., etc. So in all actuality, 9:00pm is really kinda perfect for me because I can sit down and do it right after the kiddos are tucked in for the night :wink:

3 Likes

So glad I made it in time

3 Likes

Tom Kenny as the voice of Clayface’s hand!

4 Likes