WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, DEC 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST

“Ahhh! The Batcave!” :smirk:

3 Likes

And it looks like next episode will focus on sad sack Jim Gordon with Harley visiting the Batcave! :laughing:

3 Likes

The greatness was not over exaggerated. I love episodes that deal with the psyche, and this one was so good.

2 Likes

A mall is perfect for them! They can each have a store that represents them best!

5 Likes

“So this is where you **** The bats!”

2 Likes

I thought that was quite introspective and a good step towards making Harley less of a victim. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh what a cool thought

3 Likes

Ivy can have a flower shop. Clayface a bookstore with all the greatest works of theater. King Shark is a computer shop/aquarium, and Psycho is chloroform. :laughing:

3 Likes

Legitimate redemption story low key, I love it

2 Likes

So true. I love that it was made clear Harley chose to do those things.

4 Likes

I was hoping we’d be rid of the landlord character…

2 Likes

Amazing episode, some of the best lines yet by king shark… now back to work I go :rofl:

4 Likes

Homegirl Harley is making a turn-around and taking control of her life back!

4 Likes

Moral of the story is never be afraid of going to a realtor, it can lead to repressed memories being addressed and internal growth

3 Likes

I’m glad that harley finally figured her own self worth and that her true strength stems from her own resiliency instead of relying it from being with the joker.

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out how Harley finds the cave. Probably by accident :joy:

5 Likes

That was a great episode everybody, it’s been cool chatting with y’all =) I’m gonna play some Jedi Academy with friends.

5 Likes

The way she falls reminds me of another classic moment of animation. :laughing:

4 Likes

so many easter egg to keep up with

3 Likes