WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E12 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 14th @6PM PST/9PM EST

JOIN US TONIGHT FOR OUR HARLEY QUINN WAL AT 6PM PST/9PM EST!

Last week sure was a jam-packed, busy episode and as we only have 2 episodes left in Season 1, I’m sure the action and drama isn’t going to slow down!

So far, we learned that Ivy’s biggest fear is being abandoned by the one person she truly cares about in this world - Harley. We also discovered that the Legion of Doom was behind Ivy’s abduction and that they wanted to steal her pheromones to create giant tree monsters to attack everyone in the city!

Join us on Friday night to find out what happens next!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 12

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, February 14th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

5 Likes

Looking at the picture, I never thought I’d see Poison Ivy fight against a plant like a giant Monster tree! Those tree reminds me of a mean talking Apple Tree from Wizard of Oz! All Dorothy wanted was a apple! :poisonivy_hqas: :apple:

5 Likes

I just got up to speed by watching last week’s episode and my reaction by the end was “WTF did I just watch?” Here’s hoping tonight’s episode is even crazier. I will try to be here!

4 Likes

WHAAAAT?!?!
Valentine’s Day with Harley Quinn???
Hell Yeah!

7 Likes

Fantastic display! Full of chaos and whimsy.

5 Likes

Hey, all my favorite Valentines! :green_heart:

30 minutes until showtime!

4 Likes

“Chaos and whimsy.”

Those are now my two most favorite words!

3 Likes

Hahaha they are very fitting words for this show and Harls in general.

Hello PPB!! How are you? I’ve been slacking off and haven’t been to a Friday WAL in a while.

2 Likes

iJest!!! We’ve missed you!

I’m doing pretty good myself, thank you. How are you on this lovely Friday?

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty well! Took a very cold walk through the zoo earlier today but it was fun, albeit freezing. Listening to DC Daily’s podcast kept me warm. :snowflake:

1 Like

I love DC Daily’s podcast! I’ve never really been one for podcasts, but I’m really starting to see the appeal.

We experienced all 4 seasons here today, so it must be nice to be able to bundle up and know that it won’t be 85 degrees 3 hours later. :joy:

1 Like

I got into podcasts last year as I started walking a lot more for exercise, and it’s really nice to just get away from stressful things for a while, lol.

Oh yeah that’s true, I never thought of it that way! Yes it definitely wasn’t anywhere near 85 at any point today, lol. I think it went from 6 to 12 degrees.

1 Like

A little over 10 minutes to go, folks!!

3 Likes

That’s a really great idea - listening to podcasts while walking. I used to run, but due to military injuries can’t any longer. I’m trying to get back into walking, but am having a hard time because when I listen to music, I want to run!

I’m definitely going to try it with the podcasts. Thanks!

4 Likes

Walking is relaxing, running is like a chore for me! I’ve never been a good runner. Good luck PPB :green_heart:

1 Like

5 MINUTES!!! Grab your snacks, drinks, and blankets, folks because the show is about to start!

3 Likes

Everybody ready???

2 Likes

Ready!

2 Likes

Hey @NovellPaladin!

2 Likes