WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E10 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 31th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E10 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 31th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week we left Harley curled up in the fetal position after her crew and Ivy left her due to her choosing Joker (again) instead of being there for her friends. And that brings us to the cliffhanger of Ivy being ambushed and captured by…who?

This week we see Harley go home, the one place where they love you no matter what…but does she feel the same way? And what is happening to Ivy? Join us on Friday night to find out what happens next!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 10

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 31th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

6 Likes

Hey @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell do you know what’s going to happen in the next episode since it left a bit of cliffhanging? Will Harley and her team will ever be friends again?! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :psycho_hqas: :clayface_hqas: :kingshark_hqas:

3 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell I have 1 more question to ask you, when Stargirl comes to DC Universe, will you be hosting a Stargirl Watch Along?

3 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! I actually haven’t seen the new episode yet, but that sure was some cliffhanger! I have to believe that Harley will figure out what she is doing and find a way to win them back, but not sure if that will happen until the last episode. :confused:

5 Likes

Of course I will! No specific details on that but keep an eye on Watchtower and Community Events in the coming months for all updates and announcements on Stargirl and the Watch-Alongs!
:green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Looking forward to our Friday night Fun! Ooh! This is gonna be good! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

6 Likes

Last week left ME curled up in the fetal position! :rofl: :sob: My OTP!

6 Likes

That’s so exciting! I’m so looking forward to watching Stargirl with ya’ll

4 Likes

What time is this in Gotham @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell?

5 Likes

Gonna be working again tonight but ready to be in the comments later :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Woohoo I’m finally back and I miss you all. My new class is so hard and I just now caught up with everything.

5 Likes

I wonder if king shark would have some sort of scar on the base of his fin.

6 Likes

I sensed a theme with the new profile pics so I wanted to join in

4 Likes

30 minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

perfect! just enough time to finished watching the last few minutes of the last episode of the good place.

4 Likes

Almost time - 15 more minutes!!!

2 Likes

is it me or the way we do the WAL is like they do it in mystery theater 3000.

4 Likes

I’d like to think it’s more fun, but you kinda have a point! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Even for shows and movies I love I tend to make jokes at or poke holes in the logic of whatever’s going on.

3 Likes