Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! HARLEY QUINN: BIRDS OF PREY!💥 BYOB (Bring Your Own Birds 🎥)💥 MONDAY 8/17 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! Between Birds of Prey landing on HBOMax and FanDome–thought it would be fun to start the week w/ a BYOM WAL! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey, is recounted by the charmingly unpredictable Harley Quinn…so, plenty of twists, turns and mayhem ensues! Gotham is turned upside down—the stakes are high—battle lines are drawn! :eyes: How will it end?! Gotta tune in to find out! :popcorn: Hope to see you here.

PLEASE NOTE:
The movie is NOT available on DCU. You’ll need your own copy or rental of the movie! It will also be available to stream on HBOMax on 8/15/20. (There’s even a snazzy bundle option to pick up HBO along w/ your DCU subscription—>HBOMax/DCU Bundle

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: R, Runtime: 109 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.
You can also Watch and Track #harleys-crew to keep up to date w/ other club events. :tada:

26 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet … I’m so down :grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

It was SUPER fun!!!

5 Likes

Wait, did it happen already? Did I miss it?

6 Likes

Nope just in time haha :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh thank god! It’s my favorite movie, and I would have been way disappointed if I missed it.

9 Likes

That would be no fun :frowning::frowning:

6 Likes

You’re safe @Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants! We just set it early. Still got 2+ weeks to get ready. See you here! :partying_face: And don’t forget your Fun Gun. lol :wink:

Pssst… @bribriibri @Dcgoddessofmayhem @Ortega807. :wave: Hi.

9 Likes

Yeah I just realized that I had the dates mixed up, and the timing is perfect! It’s a few days before my birthday! The only thing is that I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it…

5 Likes

Count me in! :smiley:

5 Likes

This should be fun! Hope I can make it :sparkles:

6 Likes

i’ll be here! can’t wait, i love this movie more than most things in life :joy:

7 Likes

I’ll be there! Can’t wait! :boom::bomb::laughing:

5 Likes

I can try to make it, depending on my work schedule. I hope to know if others like this movie like I do. I hear so many bad reviews of it I feel like I missed something they know.

5 Likes

I enjoyed it @Son.of.Robin. You’re not alone! :facepunch:t3:

Also :eyes: Hi! @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @AK_Bandit @NovellPaladin…(and one last time @TheGirlWonder12, :joy: I promise!) come play

6 Likes

Oh, I am so down for this! Thanks for tagging me @Razzzcat Hopefully nothing happens to interfere with this on my end. One good thing is I bought the dvd so at least I don’t have to worry about wifi :smile:

3 Likes

@Razzzcat Hi! :hugs:

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: Yay :dancer:t2: Good call on the dvd! I’ll see you here!
And @TheWifeOfJasonTodd ever been to a WAL before? (This invite is part of the dime tour lol :wink:) Also gonna tag @TheDankKnight1939 to say hi as a WAL buddy I may not be seeing much…if you’re into it. :partying_face:

4 Likes

@Razzzcat no I have not so thank you for the invite. I do love this movie though, my boyfriend IRL and I had our first date going to see it when it came out. This movie definitely has a place in our hearts.

4 Likes

@Razzzcat I’ll definitely try to be there for this one! Thanks for the tag :grin:

3 Likes