**Watch-Along: GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT w/ Cast of DC Daily, Wednesday, 10/23 4:00pm PST!**

Oh hai everyone! We’re a mere 32 minutes away until we descend into the foggy streets of White Chapel- who’s getting their top hats on straight? :tophat:

4 Likes

Haven’t attended one of these since Doom Patrol wrapped…might be time to resume! And I hope all the ppl I made community friends with will be in attendance. Popcorn anyone?? :popcorn: :hugs:

1 Like

1 Like

I have not had the chance to see it yet so this will be interesting to see how they adapted it.

7 Likes

I’m sitting this one out, as I need to put food in my mouth.

Have fun folks! :partying_face: :champagne: :dancer:

6 Likes

Hi everyone! Your fearless DC Universe News editor here. So happy to be taking part in our first Watch-Along of Community Week, which will take advantage of the awesome new improvements made to our Community. Massive congratulations to @applejack for making this dream a reality!

7 Likes

Thanks for putting this all together, @Applejack! I’m excited to watch this all with you – I’ve never seen this one before!

4 Likes

I mean I like you all so

5 Likes

@Applejack rules! My lady and I are really excited for this!

2 Likes

Sounds Fun. Will be watching.

1 Like

9 minutes everyone, 9 minutes till the greatest mystery ever known!

5 Likes

You and your lady rule pretty hard yourselves!

3 Likes

For some reason I can’t get the boards to load properly on my phone, so I’m going to be watching this movie on my phone and commenting on my laptop. Wild!

2 Likes

Five minutes to go!

2 Likes

The official description says that Gotham by Gaslight is “the first true Elseworlds tale.” But can an Elseworlds story by definition even be true? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey y’all! Clarke here with the DC Daily cast – we’re so excited to kick off community week with you all! We’ll read and answer your questions and comments on the show so be sure not to miss the show on Friday! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

For those who haven’t participated before, remember: We all push play at the same time from our own comfy homes- you can find the link here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/batman-gotham-by-gaslight/149/movies

So excited to jump in with you all :smiley:

4 Likes

Whoo Clarke!

4 Likes

Hey, Clarke! It’s cool to hang out with you again!

FUN FACT: In Smallville, Jack the Ripper was revealed to actually have been Curtis Knox, the series’ original stand-in for Vandal Savage.

4 Likes

DC Daily is the best!!

2 Likes