📺Watch-Along 📺: FLASHPOINT PARADOX, Mon., Feb.18th @5pmPST/8pmEST

@DB1000

Sounds fun. I hope you have a great time!

1 Like

Flash Fact: The Flash has had three main character appearances
in live action TV:

• Legends of the Superheroes (1979)
  • The Flash (1990)
  • The Flash (2014)

(https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia/flash/)

2 Likes

Flash Facts:

1. Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is the first movie in the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line to star The Flash. He was a starring character in the previous Justice League animated movies in the line but here he is the starring character. This is a Flash movie in every aspect except the title.

2. As Flashpoint did in the comics, this Flashpoint adaptation serves as the transitional point into The New 52 oriented animated movies. The first New 52 based animated movie is Justice League: War.

3. Superman in this film was voiced by Sam Daly, the son of Tim Daly who played The Last Son of Krypton in Superman: The Animated Series, multiple animated movies and the Nintendo 64 Superman and Playstation Superman: Shadow of Apokolips video games.

4. Before he would go on to play Ludendorff in the live action Wonder Woman movie, Danny Huston played General Lane in this film.

5 Likes

Those are really cool Flash Facts @Vroom! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Flash Fact:

Cyborg / Victor Stone is voiced by actor Michael B. Jordan in the Flashpoint Paradox movie.

3 Likes

Basketball Michael B. Jordan or Killmonger Michael B. Jordan?

1 Like

Hi @ComoChingadosNo!

Killmonger Michael B. Jordan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Days to go! We’re having a great discussion in DCUBC about Flashpoint. I’m highly anticipating this movie :slight_smile:

Flash Fact:
In the movie, Deathstroke’s ship is named Ravager. This is a nod to the comic books, where his daughter, Rose Wilson, is code named “The Ravager”.

3 Likes

We are 1 day away! :slightly_smiling_face::zap:

1 Like

Here are three handy dandy Flash Facts:

-While Barry is running through a street to Wayne Manor, you can see a homeless man holding up a sign that says “The End Is Nigh.” This is a reference to Rorschach from Watchmen.

-At the beginning of the film Barry is seen running toward the front door of his home. The home is drawn to look exactly like the home of Marty McFly in Back to the Future. Marty also inadvertently ruined his timeline and was forced to go back and repair the damage to set things right.

-Yo-Yo is the alternate universe version of Harley Quinn.

You’ve been edumacated. The More You Know! points out the star with a rainbow behind it as it soars past DCU

2 Likes

Not to take away Reaganfan’s Countdown Thunder (cuz I wouldn’t), but we’ve got just about 24 hours to go!

2 Likes

:zap:12 more hours to go! :zap::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today’s the day!!! Yay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo!

2 Likes

:zap:Less then 5 more hours to go! :grinning::zap:

1 Like

I shall try to be there. Love the comic and film!

1 Like

This sounds like fun. Count me in.

1 Like

Are we doing this…

In a couple hours, right? :star_struck::zap::star_struck:

1 Like

@jmooredirector, welcome, welcome, welcome! Glad to have you =)

We’re at two hours and change until the fun begins!