WATCH-ALONG! FINALE! Harley Quinn S2, E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

You got me :eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The anticipation for tomorrow is killing me :joy:. I hope t ok hear good news (S3) at DC Fandome

5 Likes

@Razzzcat having the season finale be the first watch along I join seems very fitting :thinking: :eyes: hopefully I can make it, I’m so excited!

7 Likes

I’m going to try to make it to this WAL for once. I don’t have any plans tomorrow, so there’s no excuse! :triumph:

I’m also mourning the fact that it’s the last episode. Didn’t someone mention there’s a Facebook group dedicated to renewing the show? :thinking:

7 Likes

Greetings @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell!
Me begging for a Sn2 HQ WAL real quick. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Well, hellooooo there, @Razzzcat! Long time no see! :grin:

We’re actually working out when we might be able to do just that! Might not be for another month or so, but we’re trying!

7 Likes

tip-toes in :eyes:

5 Likes

HOPE FOR A RENEWAL? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Where is everyone?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Uh, you might want to edit that, a lot of WAL people watch it for the first time during that time and those look like they could be spoilers.

2 Likes

PLEASE RENEW HARLEY QUINN :pray:t2: It’s the reason why I got my membership

8 Likes

Well, currently I am at work :smile: and very much looking forward to the WAL tonight!!

4 Likes

See you tonight @NovellPaladin!
High 5s the whole HQ party platoon, actually :partying_face:
And I’ll take whatever sched works out for the WAL @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell Thank yooooou!! :hugs:

12 Likes

@Razzzcat!!
:fist_right:
Be sure to give me a shout when you get that club going for Harley :grin: :harley_hv_1:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat is the real MVP here always :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Oh! I’m still furloughed because of the pandemic. Is there another WAL for later? :astonished:

1 Like

The WAL hosted by PPB for episode 13 is tonight

2 Likes

Is it possible you meant to click on the reaction thread?

1 Like

You’re too kind, @bribriibri :pray:t3: Just tryin’ ta do my part…so here’s my OTHER reaction :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey everyone so ready for tonight. I just wanted to see what people are expecting for to night. :banehappyhqtas:

7 Likes

Nope! I just don’t know how to read apparently. :joy:

2 Likes

Expect hope! I sure do after seeing it! I’m not giving anything away. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ll try to make the next WAL.

2 Likes