WATCH-ALONG! FINALE! Harley Quinn S2, E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Fail… I’m still getting used to this forum. I’m usually not this clumsy with technology (I’m clumsy everywhere else, though…)

Ah, screw it. I’ll just repost. :laughing:

re-posted in the relationships topic

3 Likes

Yeah he was a crazy stressful fool with that spirit fingers crap :joy: :facepunch:t6: and no I don’t know UCB :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Ditto. I’m usually good w/ tech, but this board sometimes makes feels like a mess :joy:

You can post it in the HQ sn3 thread or the HQ Shipping thread instead…for tidiness. :ok_hand:
If we get a club off the ground, even better!

4 Likes

Whoops… Too late. So much for not being “impetuous”? :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re an improv comedy team/school. Amy Poehler is one of the founders, pre SNL (along w/ spirit fingers guy & Matt Walsh from Veep). Lots of SNL alum show up too. If you like improv/sketch comedy, I recommed. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Im going to be saying “I’m impetuous!” for a good long while, I think :joy:

You can always pull it & park it one of those other threads—nothing wrong w/ editing! I practice it all the time, because this place does NOT get along w/ my devices.

4 Likes

Done!

currently re-watching Harley Quinn episodes because I’m obsessed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I hope I’m not the only one? :eyes:

8 Likes

Sometimes I DO watch SNL every sat night! :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

before it gets lost among all the Cobb Squad and wedding scenarios racing through my head as we get closer and closer to Friday (!!!), I also really hope we see Bane during the finale. That he gets out of the pit, gets to the mall, gets a new sense of Bane purpose, gets with the new squad, gets Clay and King, and maybe, just maybe gets into a tux and into some scenes at the wedding venue.

7 Likes

Super excited but I hate that this is the last WAL! Hopefully we can get a full season WAL like last season!

4 Likes

I will be here!!!

5 Likes

Would love to see that! Also really want to know what happened to little Robin!

4 Likes

If the Cobb Squad is back together, you just know things are going to go down!

5 Likes

Right! I wondered about that also.

6 Likes

Hopefully get to find out what happened with Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman… there may be some awkward tension in the Justice League post-Ivy

7 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

8 Likes

Whaaaa?! :flushed: Glitch??

EDIT: Good grief I’m gullible… :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

24hrs to go peeps :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Can I just say, Jennifer is giving Harley the most disapproving look ever :rofl: Also, Selina refusing to wear a bridesmaid dress is, as the kids say, such a mood.

10 Likes

I am so stoked for this episode! I bought the first season on DVD for a friend (maybe it will convince them to join DCU??) and have been re-watching along with her. It is only causing my excitement level to grow :smile:

@korrasami2015.27407 I just noticed your name and :exploding_head: :star_struck:

Looking forward to watching with y’all tomorrow!

5 Likes