WATCH-ALONG! FINALE! Harley Quinn S2, E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! FINALE! Harley Quinn S2, E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

This is it folks - the Season Finale.:sob:

Last week was an emotional roller coaster that, once again, left us with wanting more. Ivy, along with Clayface and King Shark, was being mind-controlled by Dr. Psycho. The fought with Wonder Woman, Superman, & Batman and it was an all-out battle royale. Ivy managed to capture Harley and bring her to Dr. Psycho.

Kite-Man tried to use “true love’s kiss” to snap Ivy out of it, but it didn’t work. In a moment of near-death, Harley decides to do the same thing and, lo and behold, Ivy is broken free from Psycho’s hold.

However, that moment pales in comparison to the last few minutes of the episode where Harley confesses she’s in love with Ivy just moments before Kite-Man is treated to a front-row show of Harley & Ivy together. :broken_heart:

So, where does that leave Kite-Man and Ivy? Is the wedding still on or will he call it off?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 13

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 26th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

17 Likes

Last Ep. Last HQ WAL.:confused:

Counting the days—See y’all Friday!! :tada:

13 Likes

So bittersweet.

Though looks like we get more Jen, Nora, and Selina . . . which means we get The Cobb Squad giving us one last look until season 3.

Rosé all Day.

13 Likes

So exciting but so sad :sob:

Can’t wait to watch with y’all I will def miss this on my fridays :broken_heart:

@DC_Community Weekly request for a season 3 :pray:t3:

15 Likes

You know the finale is going to go out with a bang, when the Cobb squad is involved

it will be an exciting ep, can’t wait for it
I only subscribed for HQ LOL

Heart break tho, knowing this season is coming to a close :pensive:

But
can feel the “kite fandom” sadness uprisings already :joy:

#Harlivy
#DcRenew
#Season3HQ
:poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas:

13 Likes

This has been such an amazing season!!!
Sad to see it end, but I’m excited to see what happens next :slight_smile: see y’all Friday! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Brides maids!

7 Likes

I really hope Ivy marries Kiteman! Harley’s hasn’t exactly been a great friend trying to get in between Ivy & Kiteman behind his back, all those things that happened between Harley & Ivy were all big mistakes and ever since Harley’s been expecting too much and constantly being persistent in trying to convince Ivy to love her instead but Ivy already told her it would never work and that she loves Kiteman and if Harley was a real friend she would just get over it and be happy for them. Besides things were much better off before when Harley & Ivy were just sisterly bffs and hopefully they’ll go back to that in the end.

2 Likes

You do realize they can never go back to that right
?

It’s clear as day that ivy is trying to marry kiteman for the wrong reasons
She’s not in love with him at all, he’s just a safe “option” because, of the strong feelings she has for Harley.

Harley is still ivy’s greatest fear
Blissful as it is for someone to know you very well, they also, have the power to hurt you more than others.

Kiteman doesn’t know/get ivy at all, reason she is not threaten of him abandoning her
Once ivy can allow herself to trust Harley and Harley proves to her that she can.
then really theres nothing that will keep ivy from running to her.

Again, I would rather kiteman to have someone who actually loves than to put him with someone who obviously , have feelings for someone else.
It’ll be best for his future character development, let him slavage whatever dignity he has left so he can learn to have self-respect for himself and grow self esteem.

Most importantly self-love cause, clearly he has insecurities too.

8 Likes

Harley & Ivy were just sisterly bffs before back in S1 you know that right? Ivy always acted like a caring older sis towards Harley and loved her like a younger sis in trying to help her get over Joker and all. Also Ivy sorta DID grow romantic feelings for Kiteman during S1!

3 Likes

Uhm. Gonna have to politely, but strongly disagree. :grin:

That’s not all sisterly love. I have more than my share of sisters and we do NOT act like that. Ivy does all those things because she’s always loved Harls. She has deep emotional damage and Harley is the only one who gets her (and vice versa). Not Kiteman.

Also, I think we should hold this conversation for the reaction thread later this week. This is for the WAL party :tada: Will you be joining?

Hey @void_empress! Also pssst @Hiraeth @TheGirlWonder12 @Dcgoddessofmayhem Hi :wave: It’s the finale!! Come play.

13 Likes

If Ivy didn’t feel anything at all she wouldn’t have kissed Harley when they escaped the pit. She clearly feels something more for Harley.

6 Likes

Yo @Razzzcat :hugs:
Don’t worry I’m holding my tongue and thoughts for the reaction thread lol
Hopefully make it to the watch along.
Til then I’ll join in on other topics.

6 Likes

I think I know a sisterly thing when I see it.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Well, congratulations
I guess??
Spirit fingers, everyone. :purple_heart: :wink:

9 Likes

You have to it’s the finale!!

Can’t miss it!!

6 Likes

Ha ha very funny :roll_eyes: Still I remember that crazy dude from that movie :joy:

4 Likes

@gibbs615 Same. :laughing: Scene still cracks me up. :facepunch:t3: Now I wanna watch Upright Citizens Brigade, tho—anyone know UCB?? (crickets)

3 Likes

Just to quote my two cents because I’m kinda lazy lately and because I don’t want to sound like a broken record
 ;p

And hey @Razzzcat It’s always nice to see “Dye Hard” Harlivy fans! 
see what I did there? snort :sweat_smile::relieved:

4 Likes

Uh oh—can’t see the quote @Hiraeth! :scream: :rotating_light:. I enjoyed the little snort very much tho! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes