WATCH-ALONG! Doom Patrol S2, E4 Watch-Along! THURSDAY, JULY 2nd @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode sure sent us on a tailspin of emotions - from happy to sad and everywhere in between, it was all that we’ve been missing in our lives - pure, utterly chaotic Doom Patrol!

We got to really meet Nile’s daughter, Dorothy, and see what she is capable of all the while making us want to just hug her and never let her go.

We saw Cliff drop more f-bombs in 3 episodes that probably in the entire Season 2 of Harley Quinn.

We got so many in-depth looks at the Underground and all the personalities that live there.

We even had our fair share of villains so far - The Terrible Dr. Tyme, Red Jack, and the worst one of all - The Ringmaster at the Circus in 1927.

And we got Preview Trailers back!!!

So we know this week we’ll be partying it up with the likes of Flex Mentallo, Maura Lee Corrupt, and the other Danny the Street residents! Will they be able to fix Danny?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Doom Patrol Season 2, Episode 4

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Doom Patrol on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Thursday, July 2nd, starting at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Doom Patrol.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

7 Likes

with bells on!

can hardly wait . . . see you there.

:crazyjane_dp: :cyborg_dp: :rita_dp: :negativeman_dp: :robotman_dp: :chief_dp: :flexmentallo_dp: :dannythestreet_dp: :donkey_dp:

5 Likes

Hope to see more of Red Jack, and Candlemaker. I was really impressed with the way they looked on screen.

3 Likes

the day has finally arrived! see ya tonight . . .

:notes: :notes: PATROL - Now I’ve got a lot, ow! - PATROL - To get what I want - PATROL - I’m never gonna stop - PATROL - Now I’m all grown up . . . :notes: :notes:

3 Likes

Glow sticks! That’s how you know it’ll be a fun night.

2 Likes

This is an episode that no one and I MEAN NO ONE!!! Will ever forget after tonight.

3 Likes

I did not watch it yet! This is going to be my first time.

2 Likes

well your in for an unexpected surprise like no other

2 Likes

30 minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Perfection!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Hello PPB!! How are you doing tonight?

3 Likes

'ello 'ello,

usually I re-watch the previous episode in anticipation for this . . . I have to re-iterate that Diane Guerrero is a force of nature!

Looking forward to seeing where she takes Jane this episode. This cast and show are extraordinary.

2 Likes

Hey, @iJest! I’m doing good. Oldest seedling was upset that I wouldn’t let him watch the episode tonight until he read the title. Then, scrunched up his face, and said, “Ewwww. I’m going to play Fortnite.” :rofl:

3 Likes

Hai hai, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx!

I absolutely adore Diane Guerrero! She’s ah-mazing!

2 Likes

Hahaha! That’s awesome.

2 Likes

a world treasure she is. what and ah-tist! “chef-kiss”

2 Likes

Places everyone, PLACES! We’re about to start counting it down!

Reminder: Watch Everything, Skip Nothing! This means we all hit “Play” when it’s time and we watch the recap and the credits to make sure we’re all together!

6 Likes

Hi all. Hope your week was cool. Glad to be here.

3 Likes

:flexmentallo_dp:

2 Likes