📺Watch-Along📺 Doom Patrol S1 E14! Friday, May 17th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

iJest, PPB excellent :grimacing: man I can’t believe we’re almost done :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: Hello all you rest of the Doom Fam! :wave:t4:

2 Likes

Oh, next week is gonna be so sad! The end of Doom Patrol?! Can it be true?

1 Like

Hey @mikeparson and welcome! It’ll be lots of fun and you can type as little or as much as you want!

Another exciting week! Our reluctant heroes have come to negotiate themselves and their relationships on the path to finding the Chief. Would love to see Robotman or Negative man on Injustice 2 mobile: I would play all day for that!
Here’s to a great episode on our way to an exciting finale!

Does anyone know when they plan to release a second season? I don’t know if I can wait too long?

2 Likes

Hey guys, I can’t make it tonight, but I’m with you in spirit! TTYL

3 Likes

Hey guys! I’m really happy I can make it this week!

2 Likes

Shhhh…I’m not going to accept that it’s next week. puts fingers in ears while singing La, la, laaaaa

4 Likes

Hey Mike! Tell the wife that we don’t spend all our time gossiping during this show! It’s such an amazing spectacle that watching takes precedence

1 Like

You’ll be missed, JL, but we’ll see you next week! <3

3 Likes

PPB me too I can’t think about too much but then hoping Swamp Thing will be great too

1 Like

Aw we’ll miss you JL!

Hey RollingThunder, glad you could make it :slight_smile:

Has anyone else watched this episode before now?

3 Likes

Alright, y’all we have 6 minutes to go, so grab those blankies, snacks, and drinks!

2 Likes

I did @iJest

2 Likes

Remember: Watch everything, skip nothing!

2 Likes

Yay, @RollingThunder!! So glad you’re here with us!

1 Like

Anyone else see the post about the Doom Patrol soundtrack?

3 Likes

iJest yeah I watch but with less for intricacies and more just to burn thru; see where the story goes. #2 viewing in 4minutes

3 Likes

RollingT yeah and I went to his website played for a while listening

2 Likes

I was just about to mention that @RollingThunder!

2 Likes