đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E14! Friday, May 17th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

Let’s all collectively try VERY hard not to think about this being the next to last episode of Doom Patrol. Having it titled “PENULTIMATE PATROL” doesn’t exactly help, though…

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the collection of the strange and wonderful characters that only Doom Patrol could bring us.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E14: “Penultimate Patrol”.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, May 17th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Steel your nerves and get ready to pop the next VHS in the VCR- things are about to get heroic!

5 Likes

Hi everybody! A heads up that I won’t be able to join this week :sob: I’ll be there in spirit, projecting my consciousness through the green as I check folks in from the Swamp Thing screening!
Pretty.Poison.Bombshell will be taking good care of you. Ask her about MegaCon when you see her! :wink:

11 Likes

We’re gonna miss you! But I believe we’ll be in good hands. Have fun at that screening.

3 Likes

At 10pm there an Ambush Bug Sing along Don’t forget to tune in on NBC

3 Likes

I’m not ready!

I really want flex mentallo to be a permanent team member of the doom patrol, he fits in well with the cast of zany characters

4 Likes

Safe to say the team came together on this one…:joy::joy:

6 Likes

I can’t find the spoiler/discussion thread on this episode but I really don’t know what to say about it anyway, LOL.

1 Like

Hey fellow Doom Patrollers! How’s everyone doing tonight?

2 Likes

Doing well! How are you? And how was MegaCon?

1 Like

Hey iJest! It’s great! So much to see, so much to do! Still have 2 more days to go!

2 Likes

25 minutes to go!!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

15 more minutes!

1 Like

Readying up for tonight’s nearly last Doom Patrol! How’s everyone tonight?

2 Likes

It’s coffee time! :coffee:

1 Like

Doing pretty good, @ResQanjo! How are you doing?

1 Like

Can’t wait! Never done this before! Wife gave me the biz saying i’d busy typing than paying attention to the show. We’ll see.

1 Like

Doing well, Res! And yourself?

1 Like

Welcome Mike!