šŸ“ŗWatch-AlongšŸ“ŗ Doom Patrol S1 E13! Friday, May 10th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

Week was normal.
Watched Shazam a third time cuz I thought it was leaving theaters (it isnā€™t).
I have to watch the first time Fridays at 6 pm cuz of work, and I really enjoy these watch alongs. Iā€™ve never done watch alongs before, grand fun. THANKS everyone.
Hope your week was cool.

3 Likes

Time flies when youā€™re waiting to patrol doom!

What do you guys think about Swamp Thing watch-alongs? Best done under a blanket with the lights off?

3 Likes

@tomel, itā€™s great to have you!! I hope Shazam was just as good the third time around, even if it was under false pretenses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@iJest, is it crazy to think of Swamp Thing as an ultra-late night WAL? Like, 8:00pm PST?

3 Likes

Just to ensure everyone has nightmares?

3 Likes

iJest, I think a pillow fort with adequate light sources within reach must be a necessity though

2 Likes

Adequate light sources being jars of fireflies in this case, PPB?

2 Likes

Of course, Applejack! But if someone is particularly jumpy, they can always have an old lantern too.

1 Like

Oooh, like, an oil lamp lanternā€¦ Like in the House of Mystery comics youā€™ve been reading

1 Like

Right, gotta put building a pillow fort on the to-do list.

I think a late-night watch-along would be appropriate for Swamp Thing. Are you still looking at Fridays?

1 Like

5 minutes! Get your videos cued up and your clicking fingers ready!

I need to watch Swamp Thing in Wals so I wonā€™t be too scared. lol

2 Likes

Exactly, but maybe a modern one just in case someone is really super jumpyā€¦because you know, fire.

1 Like

I usually watch Doom Patrol on a small laptop screen but maybe for Swamp Thing thatā€™ll switch to the big screen while Iā€™m clinging to my cat.

3 Likes

All right this what Iā€™m been waiting for Flex! Leggo

3 Likes

Oh right, fire. I always forget about fire.

3 Likes

@iJest, that sounds PERFECT. Lamps and cats and blanket/pillow forts.

2 Likes

@ResQanjo, saaaaaaame!

2 Likes

All right this what Iā€™m been waiting for Flex! Leggo

2 Likes

And booze :smiley:

2 Likes