đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E11! Friday, April 26th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

If “Beard Patrol” wasn’t enough for you, then perhaps you need to stick around for Episode 11 of Doom Patrol, “Frances Patrol”. Have you yet to experience the joys of saying “What the F**k?” with friends? Then you’re missing out on the best way to experience the show- with a bunch of other weirdos!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the collection of the strange and wonderful characters that only Doom Patrol could bring us.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E11: “Frances Patrol”.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, April 26th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Make sure you have yourself a close shave before popping this next VHS in the VCR!

7 Likes

I’m excited, it looks great!

4 Likes

I might skip the intro! I haven’t decided yet.

2 Likes

Meth?

2 Likes

What flavor?

3 Likes

begins construction on a couch fort in earnest

2 Likes

about 46 minutes to go!

3 Likes

I’m at the local pizza shop getting a slice and some boneless wings :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @iJest! I’m grabbing some soup and crackers. I’ll be back! - Pizza sounds great!

4 Likes

Hi! What’s up? How’s it going? What kind of soup? Asking all the important questions lol.

3 Likes

Anyone know the song they play for the weekly promo teasers? Lyrics sound something like “it’s all in your head”… nothing matching in YouTube… plz help!

3 Likes

Hey guys! Who’s ready for this week’s Doom Patrol?!

4 Likes

30 minutes to go!!!

2 Likes

Hey Pretty.Poison how’s it going?

erich.wunderlich, myself and a cabal of other internet citizens have been trying to figure that out since this show started, haha. I think it’s an original song made for the show.

2 Likes

@iJest I’m having good 'ole chicken noodle soup.

@erich.wunderlich.32990 that song gets me pumped every time I hear it. I don’t know the name of it or the artist though.

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell - Hello!!! It’s so good to see you! =)

3 Likes

Hey iJest! It’s going pretty well. Got my cozy blanket, hot pizza, so I am ready to go!

2 Likes

Hey JL! It’s great to see you too!

2 Likes

And yes, @erich.wunderlich, they are correct - that piece of music that gets everyone pumped and scratching their heads trying to figure it out, was actually created just for the show!

3 Likes

Chicken noodle sounds great too. I am currently drenched because it’s pouring rain outside but we’re gonna do this!!

Here’s a picture of my garlic slice. Believe me, it took a supreme effort to take a pic first before stuffing it into my face.

5 Likes

Oh man, @iJest, that’s looks wonderful! I’d take a picture of mine, but I’ve kinda already shoved it into my face. :wink:

4 Likes