đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E10! Friday, April 19th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

@iJest, thanks :slight_smile: in this moment I’m having a beer and doing some people watching, so things can’t be all that bad!

4 Likes

@JLWWSM :muscle::heart::muscle::heart::muscle:
Just don’t spoil it for me when I get back! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Enjoy your beer! :beer: How long of a flight are you in for?

1 Like

:beers: A little over 3 hours, fancy plane talk tells me the airstream pushes me east. The trip back is a bit longer. How’s your week going?

2 Likes

(airstream helps trip go faster, basically.)

3 Likes

Ahh, well I hope it’s not too stressful. Wave towards NY when you get up there~

My week was pretty crappy, lol. Something a little traumatic happened at work a few days ago, I went to 2 meetings about it yesterday, one of which was sort of like a group therapy thing. But it’s gonna be okay.

3 Likes

I’m having a virtual beer. Cheers!

3 Likes

@iJest I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully this Doom Patrol can help out - it’s a fun one.

2 Likes

@iJest, I’m so sorry to hear that. I know in your line of work it might happen a little more often than for most people, but that doesn’t make it any easier. I’m glad you have some resources to fall back on.

Echoing @JLWWSM’s words, I hope this bit of escapism helps- this looks like a really fun episode.

3 Likes

Cheers, JL! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s time for me to toddle away, friends :slight_smile: Thanks for the well wishes and the cheers, talk to you soon!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this one! 30 Mins or so till we kick off!

1 Like

Bye @Applejack!
Hello @Redhood!

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the episode already?

1 Like

Thanks JL and Applejack, I appreciate it <3

Cheers to everyone! :beers: Have a good night, Applejack.

I have, JL~ It’s a weird one xD

3 Likes

I watched it earlier today. It was yet another fantastic episode!

1 Like

Hey all! Hey JL! I havent seen it yet, beem keeping my viewings for the watch alongs tbh.

3 Likes

Hi @head1236 =)

This is the first series where I watch it first thing in the morning. Then I love re-watching in the Watch-along with everyone. I love the show so much that I just can’t wait til the evening.

3 Likes

14 minutes!

1 Like

Beat me to it JL!

1 Like