📺Watch-Along📺 Doom Patrol S1 E08! Friday, April 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

Sounds like a pretty good day to me!

So… Shazam was pretty awesome, amiright?

I had my doubts going into it, but people here changed my mind and I ended up really liking it.

15 more minutes until the Patrol of Doom!!!

1 Like

Almost time! Yay!

1 Like

I surely had my own share of doubts, as well. But I think i was most blown away by Levy’s portrayal of Shazam.

1 Like

DC is on a roll.
Speaking of… 10 more minutes until Doom Patrol! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty much the only thing I knew about Shazam was from watching Young Justice, and I liked him from that. I think they really did the characters justice. I liked his new found family. I also appreciate that it wasn’t just a kids’ movie, it actually had scary bits and wasn’t dumbed down for its audience.

1 Like

Oh, and the DCU commercial before the movie was a neat touch :smiley: I saw a clip of Doom Patrol on the big screen! lol

1 Like

Agreed!

Would be amazing if they made a Doom Patrol movie @__@

1 Like

5 more minutes!

2 Likes

There is no number of dollars I would not pay to see a Doom Patrol movie. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I am so glad that they made it & hope to see it soon! Shazam! I’ve been dreaming of that for some time. Ever since I watched Superman/Shazam the animated feature. :tiger2:

1 Like

lol, same!

2 Likes

I’m brand, brand new to this community, but I just wanted to say how awesome it is that there’s so much excitement here. I feel really pumped haha.

DC rules!

3 Likes

Grab your snacks & beverages! :nerd_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

hey longlivethebat, welcome!

2 Likes

I think this is even better than a movie! We’re into the, what, ~8th hour?

2 Likes

Looks like It’s just you and me for now! Ready?

2 Likes