đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E08! Friday, April 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

Did you get a chance to catch last week’s episode? If not, we highly recommend getting caught up in time for this Friday’s release. you got to dig into a little bit more of each character’s backstory, and see the Doom Patrol get a bit more “real”, despite all the surrealism.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world to emerge from a tear in our dimension.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E08.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, April 5th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Let’s all gather 'round the VCR, pop in a dusty VHS, and get ready to see what happens on the next episode of…DOOM PATROL!

9 Likes

WhooHoo! I’m looking forward to this, as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a feeling this one’s going to be VERY weird lol.

3 Likes

@iJest
Bring on the weird! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

This is one that I think will be a fan favorite. Just a hunch.

1 Like

It’ll take something mind-blowing to top last week’s episode for me, but I welcome them to try!

1 Like

I’m gonna try to be on here in time for the watch along

1 Like

First of all…this show next level, the writers MINDS are beautiful

3 Likes

This show deserves so many accolades. Today’s episode is so freaking good. I want to watch this for the rest of my life.

6 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeee!! Can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

I sadly cannot attend tonight even though I’ve been waiting for Danny since episode 1!! I hope you guys have fun!

3 Likes

Swsome

2 Likes

2 hours away?! But we’re ready right MEOW.

3 Likes

@ijest that’s fantastic!
It’s almost time! Almost time!

2 Likes

Hey, hey, heyyy!
30 minutes until DP! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one with ants in my pants! :smile:

2 Likes

Heyyy! How was everyone’s day today? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:nerd_face: Decent! @ijest & yours?

1 Like

My day was pretty good, @iJest! Hbu?

Good to hear, guys <3 My day was great, I got some stuff done, saw Shazam!, and even got to take a tiny nap earlier, lol.

1 Like