đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E07! Friday, March 29th @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

Did you get a chance to catch last week’s episode? If not, we highly recommend getting caught up in time for this Friday’s release. you got to meet Mento, for one, but you also got to see more of another side of Rita that touched our hearts.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world to emerge from a tear in our dimension.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E07.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, March 29th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

We’re at the halfway point friends, and it only gets stranger from here. Let’s all gather 'round the VCR, pop in a dusty VHS, and get ready to see what happens on the next episode of
DOOM PATROL!

9 Likes

I’d love to join one of these, but I’ve always got to work during them.

4 Likes

I’m ready for some group therapy.

7 Likes

It was a LITERAL furnace!

5 Likes

More Doom Patrol - Awwwww yeah!
fist pumps

6 Likes

My farvorite community to be in as we watch the awesome DCUniverse Doom Patrol!!!

2 Likes

I got a notification that there was a new episode today (Thurs), but when I logged in, there wasn’t! So sad now 

1 Like

@jonathan.coxhead
 my TV notifications have been a bit ‘off’ in general lately (not just DCU).

Booyah!

OMG today’s episode is
 SOOOO GOOOD.

I laughed. I cried. I did both at once.

2 Likes

A perfect episode. Deciding to make this show so character focused was the best decision.

2 Likes

Hey there everyone! I’ll be at WonderCon so I won’t be able to join today’s watch-along. I’ll miss everyone, have a blast! This is an insanely awesome episode!

3 Likes

JL - I am a little jealous, but so so happy you are going to WonderCon - Have a fantastic time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @HP! I’m happy to go to the Con but I’m really sad miss this WaL. I’ll read this thread later because this episode is sooo good! Have fun everyone!

4 Likes

I’m cheating! I’m cheating right now! The cheat is currently happening!

3 Likes

If anyone else is cheating we should do a CHEATER GANG WATCH-ALONG

2 Likes

The episode is great can’t wait to rewatch it with you guys tonight

4 Likes

I cheat every week! I usually watch the new episode first thing in the morning. Today, I had to get a semi-painful dental procedure done, so I came home from that and soothed my pain with sweet, sweet Doom Patrol :green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh, @iJest I’m glad Doom Patrol was there to sweeten your day😁

4 Likes

I always watch it friday mornings and then at the watch along as well. Great experience both ways

1 Like