đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E04! Friday, March 8th @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

The ending of episode 3 fully cemented Doom Patrol’s commitment to bringing us every single one of the world’s delightful oddities. You’ll want to make sure and join us for episode 4, because it just gets weirder!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world sprung from a donkey’s butt.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E04.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, March 8th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Pick your favorite meal comprised of animals, vegetables, or minerals, settle in, and be ready to see what happens on the next episode of
DOOM PATROL!

11 Likes

Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Grundy like Metal Man

2 Likes

reloads the Chex machine

4 Likes

Well maybe this once

2 Likes

Ooh Wee! We Are getting closer!

It’s that time again
!

3 Likes

Christmas time is here?

was thinking of the opening to National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

2 Likes

This show is SO WEIRD lol. I can’t wait to re-watch with you guys.

2 Likes

“Hens love roosters, geese love ganders, everyone else loves Ned Flanders!”

and Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

I’m kinda excited the show is turning out good, but I wonder how long it takes for true colors of the team to show.

2 Likes

I’m super excited to ‘see’ you all tonight :laughing:! Sorry I couldn’t be here last week.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot it was today lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind rewatching the episode at all.

1 Like

Doom Patrol s1e4 4:00pm 3/8/2019 Perfer this over Captain Marvel. p.s. cant wait for Shazam want to see it the day after it comes out.

1 Like

I can’t make it to the WaL tonight :disappointed:, but I’m with everyone in spirit! I’ll miss you guys!

5 Likes

We will moss you to @JLWWSM😀

1 Like

Lol im 2hrs early,I got the time wrong.

1 Like

This week’s episode is the first one I watched before the WAL. Back to my old habits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll miss you, JL!

I can’t resist watching the episodes before the WAL. I have Fridays off so I have nothing else to do, it’s a morning ritual. Mist down the ball python’s enclosure, make a coffee, sit down and watch Doom Patrol. There’s so many things to see and digest in these episodes, I enjoy watching them twice and seeing reactions.

2 Likes