đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E03! Friday, March 1st @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

The ending of episode 2 left us with more questions than answers. If you haven’t seen episodes 1 or 2, I strongly suggest you catch up, because Episode 3 is a doozy!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world sprung from a donkey’s butt.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E03.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, March 1st, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Select your personality of choice, settle in, and be ready to see what happens on the next episode of…DOOM PATROL!

12 Likes

Look at all those warnings about mature content. I feel very informed about what to expect. Thanks @Applejack!

5 Likes

I plan to join in!

3 Likes

I’m super excited!

3 Likes

The trailer looks awesome I can’t wait!

Also I’m new here. Can I edit my comment or post?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, @brianlukrich.53599. Unfortunately, we cannot edit posts. That may change in the future.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for episode 3!!!
Also can’t anyone answer who is the roach in episode 2?

2 Likes

@brianlukrich.53599, first of all, welcome!
Unfortunately we do not currently have the edit functionality in the forums, but we are working on a new forum software that will offer that feature. Stay tuned! And please let us know if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, it’s Doom Patrol time!

So, this is the episode with puppets right?

4 Likes

Indeed it is, Vroom. Indeed. It. Is.

3 Likes

Okay, schway! It’ll be like the puppet scene in The Sound of Music then.

2 Likes

I hope they tell us what the deal with that roach is!

8 Likes

:superhero:Ooooh Weeee! I am looking forward to this event! See everyone here - same bat time, same bat channel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Great show

2 Likes

Working on set is the ultimate way of life lol
Painting and making thangs happen quickly
Love my job​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
DOOM PATROL SHOP BITCH! Lmfao

4 Likes

I am waiting for several episodes to release before I watch any more but I’ve heard good things about it. I wish they would release the entire season all at once. I hate watching week to week.

2 Likes

I’m sad that I’m working at that time

2 Likes

It’s almost here, guys!
There are so many weird, amazing things going on in this show - I can not wait to see what happens next! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Hey people! I’m super excited for Doom Patrol with you guys and girls tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like