WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MARCH 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MARCH 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Another episode of DC All Star Games is here, and the masks have been coming off! …Or, should we say being put on, instead? One thing’s for sure, there have been some serious costume changes taking place as of late, and we’re here for every minute of it! Join us as we take Xavier’s advice to go where the day… rather, Episode 5 in this case, takes us! Will the journey feature a long-awaited fourth, and final character reveal?

All Clues discovered so far are located here!

Characters:

• Carl: THE BRAIN - In detention, because he was found in the trunk of a car, teacher who found him thought he was playing hooky, actually the WASTOIDS stuck him in the trunk

• Dina: THE PRINCESS - boyfriend Rod is fighting ex-boyfriend Floyd in Karate Tournament, purposely got detention to dodge the drama of the Tournament

• Katie: THE BASKET-CASE - She’s a bit of a klepto/basketcase, stole Dean Finger’s keys, bad grades, ZERO friends, a misfit with an attitude

• Tommy: THE CRIMINAL - No one messes with him because he’s crazy, torments the weak and nerdy with his crew of Wastoids, always in detention

Episode 1

• Carl: Science Skill - 8,
  • Katie: Thief Skill - 9
  • Tommy: Thief Skill - 8, Stealth Skill - 8,
  • Brooke has mud on her shoes

Episode 2

• Carl: Computer Skills - 8, “Licks” friend (Who else is working for the Dean?)
  • Katie: Has a bullwhip
  • Tommy: Secret identity revealed to Player
  • Answering machine message: “This is a message for The Question? Listen carefully. Send your stingers against the girl’s best friend. Thomas & Martha won’t be needing it. O’Neil & Adams 1 PM”
  • Muddy shoe prints on floor of Dean Finger’s office
  • The Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum
  • The janitor has a fear of fire?

Episode 3

• Dina: Has super-strength, Secret Identity Revealed to Player
  • Katie: Is a master at quick lock picking
  • Tommy: Why is he still speeding after getting pulled over by the cops?
  • Rod: Jewelry thief?
  • Security Guard has mud on his boots
  • What is Bobby doing at the museum?

Episode 4

• How is Norm moving so fast?
  • What did Norm drink?
  • What is up with Norm?

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: DC Universe All-Star Games, Season 1, Episode 5
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DC Universe All-Star Games on a big screen. So there, too.
When: Friday, March 27th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DC Universe All-Star Games.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

5 Likes

Just watched it. It was so good. I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing the whole time. If I can I will definitely be here to watch it again with everyone.

4 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Well hello, my beautiful seedlings! It’s good to be back, I’ve missed you :green_heart: A little less than 30 minutes before we click that “play” button! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi guys!

You know, I’m usually debating with myself whether or not to watch these beforehand. But honestly, these past couple of episodes I’ve been having a lot of fun just experiencing these fresh with the crowd. The surprises, the laughs, the commentary. It all feels more genuine in a sense.

How about you guys?

3 Likes

@BCDC, I love being able speak to the crazy twists and turns, but if I always prefer to 100% watch fresh with the group!

3 Likes

Haha! I appreciate your Pop Tarts banner :rofl:

1 Like

:laughing: Thanks!

2 Likes

Did anyone else know there is an episode six after this? I thought this was the finale! Man, next Friday’s going to be exciting. :smiley:

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :see_no_evil: :male_detective:

1 Like

That was something they started cooking up last week. We were hoping folks would slyly notice tonight.

2 Likes

So it was five episodes and they added something extra?

3 Likes

Yeah- the episodes are actually waaaaay longer, so they added more thrills, more chills, more laughs, more t ears.

Also, that movie, so good!

3 Likes

Yep, and as a little bonus they are making the series free for non-subscribers too. Great way to get more people on board!

4 Likes

8 minutes to go, folks! Grab your snacks and drinks! :popcorn::tropical_drink:

1 Like

Cant be making it tonight :sweat: just have time to stop by and say hi, great episode though, I was right about carl :smirk:

2 Likes

Awww, bummer @Nomad531! Hopefully next week, we scored an extra episode to close us out!

1 Like