WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MARCH 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST
Another episode of DC All Star Games is here, and the masks have been coming off! …Or, should we say being put on, instead? One thing’s for sure, there have been some serious costume changes taking place as of late, and we’re here for every minute of it! Join us as we take Xavier’s advice to go where the day… rather, Episode 5 in this case, takes us! Will the journey feature a long-awaited fourth, and final character reveal?
All Clues discovered so far are located here!
Carl: THE BRAIN - In detention, because he was found in the trunk of a car, teacher who found him thought he was playing hooky, actually the WASTOIDS stuck him in the trunk
Dina: THE PRINCESS - boyfriend Rod is fighting ex-boyfriend Floyd in Karate Tournament, purposely got detention to dodge the drama of the Tournament
Katie: THE BASKET-CASE - She’s a bit of a klepto/basketcase, stole Dean Finger’s keys, bad grades, ZERO friends, a misfit with an attitude
Tommy: THE CRIMINAL - No one messes with him because he’s crazy, torments the weak and nerdy with his crew of Wastoids, always in detention
- Carl: Science Skill - 8,
- Katie: Thief Skill - 9
- Tommy: Thief Skill - 8, Stealth Skill - 8,
- Brooke has mud on her shoes
- Carl: Computer Skills - 8, “Licks” friend (Who else is working for the Dean?)
- Katie: Has a bullwhip
- Tommy: Secret identity revealed to Player
- Answering machine message: “This is a message for The Question? Listen carefully. Send your stingers against the girl’s best friend. Thomas & Martha won’t be needing it. O’Neil & Adams 1 PM”
- Muddy shoe prints on floor of Dean Finger’s office
- The Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum
- The janitor has a fear of fire?
- Dina: Has super-strength, Secret Identity Revealed to Player
- Katie: Is a master at quick lock picking
- Tommy: Why is he still speeding after getting pulled over by the cops?
- Rod: Jewelry thief?
- Security Guard has mud on his boots
- What is Bobby doing at the museum?
- How is Norm moving so fast?
- What did Norm drink?
- What is up with Norm?
Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:
Who: You, silly!
What: DC Universe All-Star Games, Season 1, Episode 5
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DC Universe All-Star Games on a big screen. So there, too.
When: Friday, March 27th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!
CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DC Universe All-Star Games.
DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!