WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E4 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MARCH 20th @6PM PST/9PM EST

As another week of DCU All-Star Games arrives, the plot continues to thicken as our friends delve deeper into the mystery at hand, only to find themselves being led down a path full of twists, turns, and unexpected surprises! Join us as we continue to investigate Gotham City secrets, and move one episode closer to uncovering everyone’s true identities!

All Clues discovered so far are located here!

Characters:

• Carl: THE BRAIN - In detention, because he was found in the trunk of a car, teacher who found him thought he was playing hooky, actually the WASTOIDS stuck him in the trunk

• Dina: THE PRINCESS - boyfriend Rod is fighting ex-boyfriend Floyd in Karate Tournament, purposely got detention to dodge the drama of the Tournament

• Katie: THE BASKET-CASE - She’s a bit of a klepto/basketcase, stole Dean Finger’s keys, bad grades, ZERO friends, a misfit with an attitude

• Tommy: THE CRIMINAL - No one messes with him because he’s crazy, torments the weak and nerdy with his crew of Wastoids, always in detention

Episode 1

• Carl: Science Skill - 8,
  • Katie: Thief Skill - 9
  • Tommy: Thief Skill - 8, Stealth Skill - 8,
  • Brooke has mud on her shoes

Episode 2

• Carl: Computer Skills - 8, “Licks” friend (Who else is working for the Dean?)
  • Katie: Has a bullwhip
  • Tommy: Secret identity revealed to Player
  • Answering machine message: “This is a message for The Question? Listen carefully. Send your stingers against the girl’s best friend. Thomas & Martha won’t be needing it. O’Neil & Adams 1 PM”
  • Muddy shoe prints on floor of Dean Finger’s office
  • The Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum
  • The janitor has a fear of fire?

Episode 3

• Dina: Has super-strength, Secret Identity Revealed to Player
  • Katie: Is a master at quick lock picking
  • Tommy: Why is he still speeding after getting pulled over by the cops?
  • Rod: Jewelry thief?
  • Security Guard has mud on his boots
  • What is Bobby doing at the museum?

While you’re at it, don’t forget to take time today to drop by our Live Q&A w/ Sam Witwer thread, and let our resident Game Master Extraordinaire know what pressing questions you have for him! Sam will be answering them live TONIGHT, Fri 3/20 at 6:30pm PST!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: DC Universe All-Star Games, Season 1, Episode 4
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DC Universe All-Star Games on a big screen. So there, too.
When:: Friday, March 20th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DC Universe All-Star Games.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

6 Likes

This is going to be fun watching it with you @Barrys.Better.Half. :slightly_smiling_face: What you think of the show so far?

2 Likes

Thanks @Lincolnfan78! I’m super excited to be a part of this Watch-a-long. I’m loving this show so far! Freddie Prinze Jr was a '90s heartthrob for most teenage girls (myself included). My favorite though is watching Xavier Woods geek out. Who woulda thunk he was such a huge fan of DC?

5 Likes

After reading the Flash this week, I’m now convinced that Carl is really Barry Allen, for a while I thought he was Billy Batson. Dina has to be Wonder Woman while Katie is Catwoman and I think Tommy is the Joker. Can’t wait to see how episode 4 will turn out!:grinning:

3 Likes

I hope they continue with more of these. Maybe they shot more so we can watch along in this crazy time! I wish these were longer!

4 Likes

I wish I could be there but I think I’m gonna be busy with reading comics, I’ll try to make it.

4 Likes

I will try to be there. I just finished watching the episode and it was crazy. Can’t wait to see what everyone else thought.

6 Likes

As a special treat, Sam Witwer will be joining right after the WAL for a Q&A! If you have any questions for the Game Master extraordinaire, be sure to drop there here: Live Q&A w/ Sam Witwer thread

7 Likes

Wonder if he’ll join us for the watch along? That’d be cool!:grinning:

3 Likes

30 Minutes until the show!!

3 Likes

Hey @Barrys.Better.Half, I can tell you what happen in this episode!:grin: Don’t worry I won’t spoil it.

3 Likes

Nuuu! Don’t spoil it! haha

3 Likes

15 Minutes to go! I’m SO excited! Make sure to grab your snacks.

4 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half, is Sam Wither joining us for the watch along before doing Q&A?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, I know he will be at the Q&A afterwards.

3 Likes

Do you have some questions lined up for him @Lincolnfan78?

3 Likes

Yup I do!:grinning: I ask him at the start of the game, does he know who each players would be before they do?

3 Likes

Oooh good question! I have my guesses but I’ll keep them to myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes