WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E2 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MARCH 6th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Welcome to DC Universe @AmazonPrimeRibs!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Depending on your device there’s a few options, I usually use my computer for chatting and create an additional window and minimize them to fit both on the screen. Which device do you use?

3 Likes

(In character)
Dick Grayson walked away from Cobblepott who’s still laughing at Grayson for losing $500! Then his cellphone went of it was AJ, AJ told him that if he wants to meet the Moderator for watch along go to Wayne tower.
How to travel to Wayne tower? Go as Nightwing or travel by car?
Dick decided to travel as Nightwing, it’ll be a little faster. As he got to Wayne Tower he saw the Moderator and told her he’s ready for the watch along! :slightly_smiling_face:
While he was waiting, he made a call to police and told them that Penguin has stolen $500 dollar from a kid who was saving his money for charity. Before watching the watch along on tv he see a angry Penguin being arrested and Nightwing had a grin on his face!:grin:
The End?

2 Likes

Hey y’all! 30 minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

I love this @Reaganfan78! :green_heart: :penguin: :open_umbrella:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like my RPG story!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

15 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Before we get started, I wanted everyone to chime in on where you’d like the Clues So Far to be posted:

• In Comments
  • In Main Thread

0 voters

3 Likes

I think main thread up top is easier to keep track of but whatever everyone decides

3 Likes

I watch the episode this morning, all I have to say I really enjoy watching it, they are such a great storyteller that I can imagine what their characters are doing. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know. This episode was great.

2 Likes

Did everybody remember their dice?

3 Likes

Of course, @JeepersItsTheJamags! Scroll up a couple comments and take part in the Poll too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 minutesssssss! Grab your dice, your binders, and get ready to roll!

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 4

3 Likes

Ouch.

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 7

2 Likes