WATCH-ALONG! DC Universe All-Star Games PREMIERE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 28th @6PM PST/9PM EST

I think I might be able to make this one!

2 Likes

is it everyday thing?

2 Likes

Itā€™s every Friday for the next 4 weeks. After that Harley Quinn will return with season 2.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Harley season 2 that quick?

4 Likes

Well, we canā€¦just not at breakfast time.

2 Likes

YOU HAD ME AT SAM WITWER!! Iā€™ve thoroughly enjoyed him thru the years! From Smallville, Battlestar Gallactica, Darth Vaderā€™s apprentice in the Force Awakens, Being Human, Supergirl, etcā€¦:raising_hand_woman:t5::hugs:
Dudes a vampire for real because he hasnā€™t aged at all!

5 Likes

Damn, Iā€™m early. :smile:

3 Likes

i forgot new friday show

3 Likes

Hey, my Friday WALers! 30 minutes until showtime! :game_die:

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing theyā€™ll be going over rules on this episode but hopefully banter came make it entertaining

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait. I already saw the episode earlier and I have theories but I am excited to see what everyone else thinks.

5 Likes

Iā€™m priming myself by watching the Freddie playing Funko episode of DC Daily. :wink:

6 Likes

Hello everybody, My name is Penguinfan78, and Iā€™m going to play as Dick Grayson.:grin:

5 Likes

In that case I want to be Bullock, heā€™s way too underrated

5 Likes

Wait a watchalong for this show too :rofl::metal:t5::sunglasses: hahahaha

4 Likes

They need a dice rolling god in the breakfast league

4 Likes

Wonder if Grayson and Bullock ever met, that would be interesting to see!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh hunny, here on DC Universe there is a WAL for the WAL of a WAL. In other words, we enjoy our WALs.

6 Likes

Starkiller though :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

They need to pray to RNJesus

5 Likes