WATCH-ALONG: DC FanDome Hall Of Heroes 8 Hour Marathon! Saturday, 8/22 @10:00am PT - 5:30pm PT

The absence of Jason Momoa is noticeable. Literally every other primary character/actor has been present today and when he wasn’t a part of the Snyder Cut panel I thought it was odd but now that he’s not even a part of the Aquaman panel…it’s alarming. What’s going on? This was all prerecorded so you’re telling me he couldn’t find 10 minutes to be a part of FanDome?

4 Likes

I wanna put all my Starfires up but my wrist hurts from scanning thru my pics for real

4 Likes

Sure, but we’re also getting Red Hood. So you can’t really go off that.

1 Like

Right? It’s what I disliked about the MCU. You always knew what you’re going to get. DC kind throws stuff at the walls and sees if it sticks. The fact that a Swamp Thing show exists (Taps begins to play) is insane and awesome.

3 Likes

He actually talked about how it wasn’t for JL, that was just for himself. It just so happened that he was cast for a movie where literally everyone was jacked. :laughing:

4 Likes

Aquaman was suprisely a great film, it had so many great special effect, I was thrill to see Willem Defoe playing a goodguy and having him train Aurther Curry how to be a hero. Gotta love spinng the staff!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Patrick Wilson looks like the comic version of Aquaman. Lol

7 Likes

Teeter totters are the best!!!

2 Likes

Heard he was just so busy. Totally underwater.

4 Likes

I really hate that glitch right now.

3 Likes

I’m going Dark for a minute because I haven’t seen the screen in hours

2 Likes

oh these behind the scenes are awesome

4 Likes

That’s a pretty cool technique to mimic floating

2 Likes

Not a problem. Those are good. Save your wrists! :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

aquaman made aquaman badass again.

4 Likes

The ocean is 70% of the world, it takes a lot of time to govern.

5 Likes

Hoping it gets resolved soon :confused:

4 Likes

I just saw the trailer. I am in phoenix and wasn’t esxpecting Batman till 5:30

no titians. Unless that was one that you got to chose?

1 Like

Totally agree!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes