WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

We’ll be watching All Super-Villains next, starting in 8 minutes at 5:50p PST!

7 Likes

I love Tiffany Smith!!!
:heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Went back to this Jason Todd panel. It’s actually pretty good.

5 Likes

I apologize for not following along with the watch along, I know the watch along is almost over, Thankyou for liking the stuff I’ve been watching. Fandome is sure alot of fun.:smiley:

7 Likes

Did anyone speculate that “Esperanza ‘Spooner’ Cruz” might be a Green Lantern? Seems like a true possibility to me (considering the history of name changes in the Arrowverse)…

4 Likes

ajm08g sneaks back in… :grin:

Hello everyone! :wave: :sunglasses:

Just popped back in to say what fun it was watching each panel with everyone during the watch along marathon! :superman_hv_4:

Off to take care of some other things in the multiverse now but thank you to @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @Applejack, and @MissInkBlot for hosting another phenomenal watch along marathon!

Now enjoy the rest of the marathon everyone! :sunglasses: :+1:

8 Likes

No worries, @Lincolnfan78! I’m glad that you’ve been enjoying the day and everything DC FanDome has to offer (which is sooooo much!)

6 Likes

I’ve been going at a different order. 24 hours is not enough time to get everything in…

6 Likes

I never thought about that…I don’t think so though

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us all day, @ajm08g! See you around the Community!

7 Likes

One minute to go!

All Super-Villains

5 Likes

What a day!

5 Likes

I’m hoping. Especially since Diggle is apparently going to be John Diggle Stewart on Superman and Lois next year…

7 Likes

Whaaaaaa???

7 Likes

6 Likes

Wait what???

5 Likes

Final shame-filled plug in case anyone is still up for chat in just over 3 1/2 hours:

3 Likes

Diggle is moving to Metropolis and the green ring was teased at the end of Arrow

7 Likes

Okay, I’m gonna need to check out the Superman and Lois panel and maybe bite the bullet and actually try finishing Arrow

6 Likes

John glover - always the villain

6 Likes