WATCH-ALONG! 🎉 DC Daily's 400th Episode! 🎉 Thurs 4/23 @4pm PT/7pm ET

Next Thursday, April 23th, we’ll be celebrating DC Daily’s 400th Episode! ::partying_face::champagne: We cordially invite you to join us for a very special Watch-Along of the star-studded, trivia-packed, 400th episode of our illustrious hosts.

If you’ve never joined a Watch-Along before, you are in for a treat!

We’ll be diving into the episode to watch special guests JIM LEE & JURNEE SMOLLETT talk about their work, as well as watch the cast get the ultimate trivia challenge by our own @HubCityQuestion!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DC Daily’s 400th Episode!

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DC Daily on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Thursday, April 23rd at 4pm PT/7pm ET, followed by a Q&A with the cast at 5pm PT/8pm ET!

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

HOW:

Great question- read below!

1. NO SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED – DC Daily is available without a paid subscription!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 4:15 pm PT, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
11 Likes

7 pm ET ?

2 Likes

See you guyz there

4 Likes

This sounds fun! I will definitely try to make it.

4 Likes

Jim Lee is joining us?!:open_mouth: Wow this makes it even more awesome!:grinning:

4 Likes

@DineroTheSpeedster welcome to the community. Enjoy the service. I’m hoping to join this watch along.

3 Likes

I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Jim will be on the episode, but he won’t be here in the chat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Unless, of course, one of us has secretly been Jim Lee this whole time.

But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you… @Vroom?

6 Likes

I just watch the episode and really enjoy the game, I don’t want to spoil it, but it was a fun game to watch!:grinning:

3 Likes

Sometimes I read things wrong, sorry about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Whew! I’m glad you liked it, @Lincolnfan78! Part of me feared this would be unwatchable.

3 Likes

Who knew Jim Lee was such a Simpsons fan?!

1 Like

We’re just 32 minutes away, friends! It’s amazing to think how far we’ve come. I can’t wait to take some time to reflect on our journey together, and with DC Daily! :partying_face:

Now, just gotta get some snacks together…

3 Likes

Congrats on the 400th episode. Just saying, that’s quite some milestone number for a show of any kind. That’s a milestone for anything … posting, replies, reading comics, etc.

3 Likes

15 minutes to go! If you aren’t sure where to find the episode, you can tee it up riiiiight…HERE!

Remember, we do this the old fashioned, but now VERY chic way, of watch-partying; we all push play at the same time, and react right here!

2 Likes

Stalker picture of my cat surveying his kingdom from atop his hoard of riches.

3 Likes

Prettiest kitty ever…?

2 Likes

I’m all set! I’m looking forward to the watch along, Q&A chat with DC Daily cast, and the Office hours! Wow what a busy night!:grinning:

1 Like

Haha, you said it RF!

2 Likes