Watch-Along: DC Daily Finale With Cast - Friday, 7/3 @3:30 pm PT/6:30pm ET

This isn’t right I watch this show everyday
So many so gone.

6 Likes

I know. I watch it every day too

5 Likes

Thanks Samm for reading my comment! It was great watching the whole cast laughing so hard from my thought and your comedic delivery. I feel really blessed to be a small part of the final episode too. I wish you and the rest of the cast amazing luck in all that you do!

5 Likes

I am sad to see DC Daily end. I have followed this program since before it was DC Daily. DC All Access what led me to this show. I loved the interviews, the news, and hearing the Hosts opinions on comics, movies, TV and more. I have collected since about 1963. I found it refreshing to hear people who weren’t in a Comic Shop talk about comics. I hope, that as some predict ,that this is not leading to the demise of the DC Universe. It has kept me going through COVID 19. The DC Daily show, DC Universe Originals, the movies and tv shows on here have been bright lights in a otherwise dark time.

4 Likes

Damn I was out all day I missed it. Sad to them go I hope they come back in some way here and there. To the DC Daily you are loved by everyone here and will be missed.

3 Likes

Same here they will be missed

3 Likes

@Applejack time to open a portal to Earth-2

3 Likes

It was a Heartfelt send off the cast/host all were Really loving and gracious!

1 Like

Sam Humphrey did want to do DC Daily Bunch Song but Legal would not let you, correct?

Thank you for doing this show. Everything good gets cancelled this show, Freaks and Geeks, G4, Hastings. Batffleck. I am so over it. IT Crowd, Flight of the Conchords, everything NCAA Baseball.

Someone with some actual taste needs to be making these decisions. Geoff make it right, I only have Universe because of this kind of content. Talk to som people.

1 Like

It is a sad moment as I looked forward to this show every week day- thank you guys for everything!

I still want a Starro Mask!

I mean Sam Humphries. Sorry about misspelling.

Just watched the farewell episode. So totally gutted over this. It’s like screaming “Come back!” with your tongue frozen to a flagpole. They’re all leaving & I am powerless to stop the inevitable wound that will surely throw a real downer on my day for, like, a really long time.
My husband & I will miss this show so much! The world is still Pandemic Grand Central & the joy of watching the most awesome, get-your-DC-geek-on forum ever has been snatched away, at the time we need them the very most! DC Daily, you will be truly missed!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cry:

1 Like

It’s been a great journey all together, with the DC Daily Cast! Looking forward to seeing what each of the DC Daily Cast will do next.

Than you again for the great content you’ve did for the DCU app, on your show!

Hi Tiffany,
Thanks so much for reading my comments on the finale!!! That made my family’s summer! We are definitely Tiffany Smith fans for life! I love what you said about the young girls especially of color (my daughter thinks your awesome :sunglasses: too)!!! We look forward to seeing you and the rest of the cast in future projects!

I watched the finale not realizing there were watch alongs. :frowning:
I was an overgrown 41 year old blubbering baby just about the whole time. I’ll truly miss seeing y’all every week day. Hector is my fandom twin and he has no idea! So so sad that DC Daily is gone. Fingers crossed that the New Gods deem a DC Daily reboot a fitting and just reward for all who found solace as well as a home with all the ladies and gents who gave us a brief respite every week day. I miss y’all already. TALLY HO!!!

1 Like
1 Like

:sob::-1::broken_heart: I’m REALLY going to miss DC Daily and ALL the peeps who were part of the show!!! You guys ROCKED!!! Smh…DC Daily ending SUCKS! :broken_heart::sob::weary:

3 Likes

This just sucks. I look forward to this show each day during the week. Learned so much from the hosts and. One of my favorite things about the DC Universe. Hope this doesn’t come back to bite them!

1 Like