Watch-Along: DC Daily Finale With Cast - Friday, 7/3 @3:30 pm PT/6:30pm ET

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::exploding_head::exploding_head::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:it’s too sad

5 Likes

Is there a particular reason why this is ending? This has been one of my favorite parts about DCU. I hope it is brought back eventually… :frowning_face:

8 Likes

I am sadly not going to be here for the watch along, but I will be watching today, and it will make me sad. I hope the show comes back someday, but until then we still have this amazing community to help us through the everyday… Thanks DC Daily! You will be missed…

5 Likes

Thanks for the memories DC Daily castmembers. Reading fans comments and have special guests on your show.

7 Likes

Hey, Bob Hope! Rock on @Reaganfan78! Fun Fact: I’ve been to his airport a few times.

Just a little under five and a half hours to go. This is one bittersweet WAL. Fun to hang with the DC Daily folks, but its for a very sad reason that we’re getting together.

sighs, then raises his can of Mountain Dew Liberty Brew

To paraphrase Del Griffith, shower curtain ring salesman extraordinaire: “To DC Daily!”

does the Dew

Ah! It’s like liberty is in my mouth, and liberty, as always, tastes great :us:

7 Likes

I’m always a day late and a dollar short. I’ve enjoyed your backlog over the past few days and I am here for your send off. Hope you all (cast and crew alike) not only land on your feet but land in a place that’s a wonderful start. Nothing but love for each and every one of you. I’ll keep an eye out for your future endeavors. Thank you all.

6 Likes

I’ll be watching

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear DC Daily will no longer be in production. You all will be missed and I wish you all the best!

7 Likes

I feel extremely privileged to have met you all. Thanks for hanging out with my smart ass on and off the show from time to time. We’ll always have Green Arrow’s chili.

7 Likes

Welcome @DMace3 I’ve not been here long but I already know I’ve found a home. One new guy to another I say welcome! I truly look forward to your contributions!

4 Likes

It’s a sad day. I have watch every episode from the beginning.

3 Likes

It will be extremely tough, but I will be here to watch the final episode.

4 Likes

BOO! I am so sad to see this come to an end. It’s like I’m losing friends that I used to geek out with. I have some fairly serious health issues that keep me indoors and, as a result, I don’t have any friends to share my geek with. I looked forward to hanging out with my DC Daily crew and getting some virtual nerd love. Saddest day ever. I’m tearing up a little bit!

3 Likes

I, too, will be here to see them off.

I wish this July 4th Eve was spent on happier terms, but at least I’m doing this with good mates here :heart: :zap:

4 Likes

a 48 minute episode!? I already know I’m going to want more. :frowning:

6 Likes

I’ve seen every episode too for the year I’ve been subscribed. I feel like they’re my friends! I guess i can try using the community section more often here.

3 Likes

When the last episode started, I had tears in my.eyes and ever few minutes after.

I am glad the crew had a chance to say goodbye.

I wish them alll the success in this world and in the entire Multiverse.

I will miss every one of them very much.

7 Likes

Thank you guys for being such a positive, inclusive corner of fandom, DC Daily! Best of luck on your future projects!

7 Likes

Wow! I joined in 2018 and left shortly after. @AlbinoAbomn convinced me to return today and now DC Daily is gone. :face_with_monocle:! I hope you guys laind on in a field of roses. Remember the oath of Blue Light…OIP

6 Likes