WATCH-ALONG! Batman: The Animated Series TOP 5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, September 11th @5PM PST/8PM EST

Batman: The Animated Series (often shortened Batman: TAS or BTAS) is a four-time Emmy Award-winning American animated series adaptation of the comic book series featuring the DC Comics superhero, Batman.

Last week, we asked the Community to help us choose 5 of the top episodes of the series. And y’all chose:

#5 - “Trial” S2, E3

#4 - “Robin’s Reckoning” S1, E32-33

#3 - “Beware the Gray Ghost” S1, E18

#2 - “Almost Got ‘Im” S1, E46

And your #1 pick with 57% of the vote - drumroll “Heart of Ice” S1, E14

:point_down: :point_down:Check out the Watch Scedule BELOW! :point_down: :point_down:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Batman: The Animated Series

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Batman: The Animated Series on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, September 11th starting at 5p PST/8p EST

#5 - “Trial” S2, E3 5p PST/8p EST

#4 - “Robin’s Reckoning” S1, E32-E33 5:25p PST/8:25p EST Watching straight through to Pt 2

#3 - “Beware the Gray Ghost” S1, E18 6:15p PST/9:15p PST

#2 - “Almost Got ‘Im” S1, E46 6:40p PST/9:40p EST

#1 - “Heart of Ice” S1, E14 7:15p PST/10:15p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Batman: The Animated Series

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 5:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

22 Likes

11 Likes

See everybody then :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Great lineup of episodes. Can’t wait!

10 Likes

Trial and Almost Got 'Im are two of my absolute favorites. I’ll have to pop in here and there~

6 Likes

I’ve never seen any of these 5 episodes! So I’m definitely looking forward to watching these tonight with everyone!!

7 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun! I’m riding the struggle bus today & I bet this would help a lot!
Hoping I stay up late enough to join in!
I miss everyone! Take Care My Super Fan Friends!

5 Likes

Personally, heart of ice is my favor episode of the whole series, and what I think about when I think about amazing episodes. It really showcases just how well the storytelling can be.

3 Likes

Greetings, all! Chiming in to let everyone know we have 10 minutes left til lift off :slight_smile: I’m hosting tonight’s WAL in @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell’s stead, but worry not, she’ll be back in action and here for our DC FanDome activities tomorrow! :partying_face:

6 Likes

My kitty is here and we are ready for action :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Greeting from Voyager! :vulcan_salute::grin: I’m now ready for the watch along!

2 Likes

Yay! Five minutes left to goooo!

3 Likes

Hello hello to you @iJest and @Reaganfan78! Can’t wait to spend the evening with all of you! :slight_smile: Ooh, and I hope the kitty enjoys the time as well! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think I’ll join in too! I don’t think Ive seen any of these episodes, but I only ever watched a few on TV when I was kid. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Nice to see you here @MissInkBlot,:slightly_smiling_face: I do miss reading your comments on music that we pick each week.

1 Like

You’re in for a treat, this series is oone of the best show ever.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

30 more seconds to go - hope everyone’s synced up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Under half a minute

2 Likes

We watch theme song right?

2 Likes

Yes